This Executive Package Bundle includes:
(1) LYNXR2-KT100 Lynx Plus Wireless Alarm Kit
(2) 5800PIR-RES Wireless PIR Motion Detector with Pet Immunity (1 w/ Lynx kit + 1 additional)
(5) 5816WMWH Wireless Door/Window Transmitter (2 w/ Lynx kit + 3 additional)
(2) 5834-4 Wireless 4-Button Keyfob
(1) HSS3 Home Security Store Sign
The Ademco Honeywell Lynx Wireless Alarm System Executive Package is designed to keep everyone in your household safe and connected, 24/7. With wireless protection and the perfect amount of accessories for every type of home or business, your property will feel like the new department of defense headquarters without busting your bank account.
Easy Operating Control Panel
The Lynx Keypad/Control Panel features a full 16 button keypad with easy to read LCD display and voice prompt programming mode. Voice prompt programming mode walks you through the fast and easy installation. It supports up to 40 wireless zones and uses microcomputer technology to monitor all zones and system status, display information and initiate appropriate alarms.
Staying connected with your monitoring company is crucial. That's why the Lynx security system features 2-way voice communication directly from your control panel to an operator at the central monitoring station. For busier families your control panel also features a Family Message Center that records and plays back voice messages. The Lynx brings Peace of Mind to a whole new level.
Geared towards every type of home, the Executive Package comes loaded with accessories for ultimate protection. 2 Wireless PIR (Passive Infrared) Motion Detectors with Pet Immunity keep large rooms under control while allowing your dogs, cats and hamsters to roam freely. 5 Wireless Door/Window transmitters will keep all potential entry hotspots (doors and windows) under control.
Included are 2 keyfobs with emergency controls which allow easy remote control in arming and disarming for whoever comes and goes the most. Keyfobs also protect you from entering an unsafe area in the dark. It's a matter of muscle memory and awareness. Often underrated, the included "Protection By Home Security Store" yard sign and 8 decals (stickers) will make burglars think twice before breaking and entering. The perfect amount of accessories.
From top to bottom, the Lynx Executive Package works to make your life easier. Keep your family connected and live worry free with one of the best wireless alarm systems in the game.
- Supports two-way voice over GSM radio (with the GSMVLP radio module)
- Supports Internet alarm signaling (with the 7847i-L IP Communicator)
- Supports Total Connect remote services
- GSM signal strength indicator on the display
- Up to 40 wireless zones
- One hardwired zone onboard
- Voice prompt programming mode
- Lack of usage notification
- Real time clock
- Full 16-button keypad with easy-to-read LCD display and status LEDs
- Built-in two-way voice system
- Hinged front and back cover for simpler installations
- Wall or optional desk-top mounting
- 85 dB internal sounder with voice siren
- Internal speaker and microphone
- Supports up to eight X-10(R) devices
- Eight user codes
- 84 event log
- Fully downloadable
- Rechargeable battery backup
- 2 x 16 Custom Alpha backlit display "Follow Me" alarm and reminder announcements
- Voice prompted clock setting
- Full voice response
- Family message center that records and plays back voice messages
- Speakerphone operation
- Remote phone control
- Optional bidirectional remote provides system status feedback
- Optional wireless, programmable remotes offer single-button system control
- Activates lights, appliances, garage doors and numerous other applications with the touch of a button or at specified times (with optional X-10(R) devices and transformer)
- Quick exit feature enables users to leave the house for a brief time without disarming the system
- Chime by zone feature sounds chime and speaks location in plain English
- Single button operation
(2) 5800PIR-RES - Ademco Honeywell Wireless Pet Immune Motion Sensor
Able to detect animals as large as 80 lbs, this unit will ensure that your alarm system will be virtually immune to false alarms. Additionally, it's range is pretty impressive too!-able to detect motion within a 35' x 40' radius, this unit won't let anything go undetected!
Beause the 5800PIR-RES is half the size of previous Honeywell motion sensors, it's ideal for placing in virtually any part of the room without looking unpleasant. You can also paint the unit any color of your choosing to make sure it matches with the interior of your home!
- Range: 35' x 40' (11m x 12m)
- Battery Life: up to 5 years
- Animal Immunity: 80 lbs
- Operating Temp: 14deg. to 131deg.F
(5) Ademco 5816 Wireless Door/Window Transmitter
- Compatible with 5800 wireless technology
- Includes two unique zones
- Easy open case
- Battery included
- Use with 5899 magnet
(2) Ademco 5834-4 Wireless 4-Button Keyfob
- 4 buttons with 8 programmable functions
- Tactile keys and LED indication that the transmission was sent
- Icons for simple, easy-to-understand functions
- Supports both standard and high-security encrypted modes
- User replaceable, long-life lithium batteries
- Compatible with Honeywell's 5800 Series wireless products
(1) Home Security Store Yard Sign and (8) Decals
Outside Mount Screen Print Decals & Yard Sign. We recommend alarm decals on all first floor windows. You should also consider placing a yard sign near each entry door. Burglars are looking for an easy target and will normally pass up a home or business which advertises that an alarm system is present.
Yard Sign Size: 11" x 11"
Sticker Size: 3" x 3"
|What's in the box||
(1) L3000 LYNX Plus Dialer
- All you needReview by Michael
Thanks! (Posted on 9/12/14)
- You cannot go wrong with this system. I purchased it almost ...Review by Lee
- System is very easy to install. The programming is strange but ...Review by Albert Garcia
The area of coverage is fantastic! Quick tip for all do it yourself installers. Do NOT place the sensor/transmitters at the edge of the wall or window frame. You will cut down the signal strength because of the metal framing used in most tract homes.
Overall it works, installs quickly, is unobtrusive, and precise. It's great!
(Posted on 9/22/12)
- I am finding the programing extremely difficult. I am 60 years ...Review by Keith
- Wow!! The system is great , customer support is excellent . I'm ...Review by name withheld
I'm so glad this company is around to help you save money on your security needs.
I bought this system about a month ago and I have only positive things to say. (Posted on 12/6/11)
- I have been using this system for 6 months now. Overall it is ...Review by name withheld
- This is a great system. Easy to install. We did program some ...Review by JAMES
- I decided on putting in a home security system the same day that ...Review by name withheld
Knowing nothing about home security systems, I automatically first thought about the professionally installed systems whose signs I see in the front yards of many of the houses in my neighborhood. I called ADT and they came out and spent about five minutes looking around the house. I have a 6000 sq ft house, so you can see they didn't exactly take a great deal of time to look around. The cost estimates from them were $547 for the equipment, installation, and permit from the city to put in the security system. To monitor the house would cost just over $500 a year, and I needed to sign a three-year contract. Think about it for a moment and you will realize that monitoring is simply done by someone sitting at a desk someplace in the world who will call me if an alarm is tripped and if they find out that I am at home and caused the alarm myself, nothing further is done. If they call me and find out that I am not at home they will then contact the police to notify them of an alarm going off in a home.
When ADT left, I was uncomfortable about signing up with them. One of my cousins is a sheriff and he suggested that I consider putting in my own alarm system. A little bit of searching on the Internet located home security store.com. A few days of studying and looking at my house as perhaps it looked to a criminal, I decided on this lynx package. I added three additional motion sensors, and three sirens, and the wireless keypad, and four Keyfobs. Way more than what ADT was offering in their package. It cost me about $200 more than the package that ADT was offering.
What truly sold me on this package, is that I will be monitoring my own home security system. After the ADT guy laughed, I thought about it for a few minutes and I realized that the monitoring they will do for over $500 a year was something that I could do with this system all by myself. The only difference is that instead of having ADT call me and tell me there's been a break-in in my house and then calling the police for me, my control panel calls me to tell me there has been a break-in and I call the police myself. Perhaps I will consider paying myself the $500 a year that I will be saving by not going with ADT, but in any case that money stays in my pocket, and I have a much tougher home for a burglar to try to break into then I would've had with their system.
I was familiar with wiring in my home, because I did do some remodeling in the past and electrical was part of the work I did. That however did not give me any advantage when it came to programming the system. The instructions that come with the package are not even clear enough to help someone who might have already done it once before. Some of the instructions advise me to look in the particular document for more information about what I was just reading. What I found quite amusing, is that the document they were telling me to consult, was the identical document that I was reading at that moment. I did attempt to do the programming myself, and primarily succeeded in creating several situations that the technical support people at homesecuritystore.com later helped me to do over correctly. Without their help programming it might have eventually gotten done, but I would've had a whole lot less hair on my head by the time that I accomplished it. Those technical support guys are very good at what they do, and are very patient. The important thing to remember as they are helping you, is to just do exactly what they are telling you to do. If you are the type of person that for some reason needs to know the exact reason for doing everything, you might find this difficult. For me, realizing that I was not going to have to reprogram this device again, I didn't really care why I was doing something. If it worked after I followed their instructions, that's all I cared about.
I am very pleased with my home security system. I see the various lawn signs as I drive in my neighborhood, and when I do I then get a good feeling inside realizing that I'm not spending the kind of money that they are for monitoring, and I am even more secure in my home than they are in theirs.
I was given a little bit of wrong information by the salesperson I talked to on the phone, and had to return a couple items that I purchased that really wouldn't do what I wanted them to do. I perhaps didn't explain everything completely clear myself, so I do not blame them solely for the mistake. I'm very glad I found this company and have no problems with recommending them to someone looking for a home security system. (Posted on 8/30/11)
- Instructions are confusing but the home security store tech support ...Review by name withheld
- Great system but the installation instructions are extremely ...Review by Jeff
- I am very pleased with this system. The motion detectors provide ...Review by Daniel
Write Your Own Review
|Physical||8-3/4” W x 6-3/4” H x 1-3/4” D|
|Voltage input||9VAC from plug-in 25VA transformer|
|Rechargeable backup battery||Nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.7Vdc.|
|Alarm sounder||Piezo = 6-14VDC
30mA max/ Bell = 6.14VDC
12mA max (e.g. Ademco's WAVE2EX)
|Formats Supported||Ademco Express: 10 characters/sec., DTMF (Touch Tone) Data Tones, 1400/2300Hz ACK, 1400Hz KISSOFF
Ademco Contact ID Reporting: 10 characters/sec, DTMF (TouchTone) Data Tones, 1400/2300Hz ACK, 1400Hz KISSOFF
Ademco Low Speed: 10 pulses/sec, 1900Hz Data Tone, 1400Hz ACK/KISSOFF
Radionics/SESCOAA: 20 pulses/sec, 1800Hz Data Tone, 2300Hz ACK/KISSOFF. Can report 0-9, B-F
|Line Seize||Double Pole|
|FCC Registration No.||FGBUSA-2523-AL-E|
|Lens||35ft x 45 ft (10.6m x 13.7,)
30 zones (8 long, 7 over 7 intermediate, 4 over 4 short-range)
|Pulse Count||Installer-selectable On/Off link|
|Detectable Walk Rate||0.5-10 ft/Sec (0.15-1.5m/Sec)|
|Mtg Height||7.0 ft recommended (2.1m), but may be mounted at other heights|
|Walk Test Indicator||Red LED with Test/Normal (disable) link|
|Batteries||Two 3-volt Lithium batteries. Use only Ademco No. 466, Duracell DL123A, Panasonic CR123A, or Sanyo CR123A|
|Operating Temperature||32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 95% RH (max.), non-condensing|
|Dimensions||2-11/16”W x 5”H x 1-7/8”D
68mm x 127mm x 48mm