Honeywell's new Audio Verification System (AVS) with two-way voice technology provides instant communication between end-users and control station operators during an emergency.
The enhanced sound quality (87 dB) is the best in the industry when compared to other two-way voice offerings and allows for clearer communication between the end-user and central station during an emergency. It also increases the area covered on the premises to ensure there are no dead spots.
The AVS helps to reduce installation costs by connecting quickly and easily to Honeywell VISTA systems and by allowing the AVS control to mount directly inside the VISTA cabinet-reducing the time and space needed to install a second control cabinet. Both the AVS control and AVST voice station connect via the four-wire ECP bus for faster and easier wiring.
- Two-way voice communication during the event of an alarm allows central station operators to talk directly to end-users and vice-versa
- ECP four-wire support on AVS control and AVST voice station
- Enhanced sound quality on AVST (87 dB)
- AVS control mounts directly inside VISTA cabinet
- Special wiring cord (620-1) for control to control ECP connection
- Verify an alarm is real before incurring costs of rolling a truck or being fined
- Compatible with VISTA-15P, VISTA-20P and VISTA-21iP for ECP connections
|What's in the box||(1) Honeywell Audio Verification System|
Write Your Own Review
|Dimensions||4.5" H x 2.96" W x 1.52" D
|Current Drain||50mA Idle, 200mA
Audio mode, 290mA Siren mode
|Wire Run Length||22AWG, four conductor cable back to AVS control, 200 feet maximum|
|Temperature Range||14° F to 140° F (-10° C to 60° C)|
|Maximum Stations||Supports up to three stations. If using more than one remote station, an external power supply must be used to power the additional stations.|
|AVS Base Unit Ratings|
|Current Drain||110mA plus any current drain of remote station|