3/8 in. Diameter Miniature Press Fit Magnetic Contact
- With a magnet only 1 in. long, the 951 is ideal for casement windows, sliding windows and other thin frame applications.
- More powerful Alnico 8 magnet for up to 7/16 in. (11mm) gap -- nearly double that of competitors -- in a smaller case.
- 1 foot zip cord leads are standard.
This protective device monitors the opening and closure of doors and windows.
Alarm Contact switches are magnetic switches used to protect doors and windows for the most part. Doors are the most common place of entry and should be protected by your alarm system. The Home Security Store always recommends contacting every perimeter door in your home or business.
|What's in the box||(1) Ademco 3/8 in. Stubby Recessed Contact|
- I bought these to replace the sensors to my DSC 1550 that were ...Review by Brandon
- These work great, and are so small they enable you to put them ...Review by Nick