– Surface Mount Magnetic Contacts
– Miniature size perfect for homes and offices
– Attractive cover keeps mounting screws and terminal screws hidden
– Standard gap: 3/4 in. (19mm)
– Concealed or surface wiring
– Complete with spacers and mounting screws
This protective device monitors the opening and closure of doors and windows.
Alarm Contact switches are magnetic switches used to protect doors and windows for the most part. Doors are the most common place of entry and should be protected by your alarm system. The HomeSecurityStore.com always recommends contacting every perimeter door in your home or business.
Every door and window in a home or office should have an alarm contact installed on it. You should always remember to include openings in the overall count. Depending upon a home’s or business size, this may end up being a lot of contacts, but it is important to avoid skipping a single door or window since each serves as a potential entry point for a burglar.
|What's in the box||(1) Ademco Surface Mount Contacts (White)|