Talk About Convenience!
Our Wireless Talking Keypad actually speaks to you-providing security system status in plain, spoken English. The other benefits speak for themselves as well.
- Adds on seamlessly to your security system without running wires or drilling holes
- A convenient Family Message Center lets everyone record and playback voice memos for one another
- Portable, either desk or wall-mountable at any desired location
- A bright, easy-to-read fixed-English display
- One-touch function keys to contact the police, fire department and other emergency response personnel
- A contoured removable door that lets you choose the look you want, with the four function keys remaining accessible
- A sleek, attractive white console that blends with any decor
These convenient, sophisticated features make security system operation easier than ever-and make the Wireless Keypad a product worth talking about!
A perfect add-on to any LYNX or VISTA system, the 5828V Wireless Keypad saves dealers valuable time by offering the quickest, easiest installation of a secondary keypad. The 5828V is easy and inexpensive to install, with no wires to run. It mounts anywhere-on walls, tabletops and counters-and provides the flexibility and convenience of operating the system from anywhere in the home. The 5828V also speaks system status and zone information in plain English, and homeowners can use the built-in family message center to record and play back voice messages.
- No wires to run-lower installation time and labor costs
- Speaks system status and zone information in plain English
- Family message center
- Compatible with all LYNX and VISTA systems (VISTA series require 5383H Receiver)
- Includes three AA batteries or an optional AC power pack for "always on" operation
- Large, easy to use keypad with single button operation
- Optional desk mount and AC power pack
- Attractive white console blends perfectly with any decor
- Contoured, removable door conceals soft-touch illuminated keys
|What's in the box||(1) Honeywell Wireless Talking Keypad|
- Yes it is a little work to set up and you MUST order the AC adapter.Review by Steve
- This product is not user friendly. I added this keypad to my ...Review by Chris
- Nice to have the extra key pad, but disappointed that it does ...Review by Carla