Protect yourself and your furry little friends at the same time with the Ademco Honeywell Wireless Pet Immune Motion Sensor. It's compact, sophisticated and compatible with most Ademco Honeywell alarm systems. Being a wireless motion detector, installation time is low and getting the sensor running is simple.
Able to detect animals up to 80 lbs., your dogs, cats and runaway hamsters will never trigger a false alarm again. The range of this motion detector is 35 ft. x 40 ft. which will cover a great amount space in your home and the battery life is up to 5 years.
Long lasting and highly effective, protect your home and pets at the same time with the Ademco Honeywell Wireless Pet Immune Motion Sensor.
- Range: 35' x 40' (11m x 12m)
- Battery Life: up to 5 years
- Animal Immunity: 80 lbs.
- Operating Temp: 14deg. to 131deg.F
- W = 8.7cm [2.4"]
- H = 6.1cm [3.4"]
- D = 3.9cm [1.5"]
|What's in the box||(1) Honeywell Wireless Pet Immune Motion Sensor|
- It is very sensitive.Review by new customer
- Very sensitiveReview by Richared
- The 5800PIR-RES was easy to install. Works beyond perfect. Very ...Review by Danil
- Worst Motion detector!! I am giving overall rating of 2 STARs, ...Review by Abdur Khan
First reset (1 week): 25' motion sensor range
Second week and so: <5' motion sensor range
Honeywell needs to come up with better solution for wireless MS.
(Posted on 8/7/13)
- We installed 2 in our main activity areas in the house and seemed ...Review by ct
- Have a bunch of these installed with a 2Gig system and they have ...Review by gary
- Pros: Great wireless motion detector that is so small and compact! ...Review by name withheld
Cons: Nothing. (Posted on 8/9/11)
- We have a 60 lbs dog, he set's these off as soon as he enters ...Review by Ryan
Write Your Own Review
|Power: Battery (included)||1 x 3 V, Lithium
|Battery Life||5 years (typical)|
|RF Frequency||345 MHZ|
|Operating Temperature||14° to 131°F (-10° to 55° C)|
|Relative Humidity||95% max.|
|Detectable Walk Rate||0.7 – 7ft/Sec. (0.2 – 2.0/Sec.)|
|Temperature Compensation||Advanced Dual Slope|