You're alone, trapped under a fallen building. You assess the damage: you're stuck for at least 2 days. How do you survive? The answer: The Guardian Elite Survival Kit. What is your personal level or emergency preparedness? This kit has the essentials: everything you need to keep you alive for up to 72 hours of survival and it is all contained in a handy durable red backpack so rescuers can spot you, even if you're hidden under rubble. This survival bag is your insurance policy should natural or man-made disaster strike.
Great for use during earthquakes, hurricanes, hikes, camping trips, boating, blizzards, wild fires, tsunamis, tornadoes and other catastrophes, this emergency survival kit was designed using advice from experts in emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and comes equipped with a 5 year shelf life.
Think about all the necessities you'd need in zero hour: Food and Water, Light and Communication with the outside world, Shelter and Warmth, Tools, Hygiene and Sanitation, First Aid and Entertainment; this Grab ‘N Go kit contains it all plus extra space in the bag for family needs.
Food and Water- First and foremost, you have to make it through today to get to tomorrow. Sometimes help takes time to arrive. Enjoy 72 hours of nutrition including:
- 6 Boxes of Aqua Blox Water Boxes
- 6 - 400 Calorie Food Bars (2400 calories)
- 10 water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
Light and Communication- How bad is the damage? Who else has been affected? When will someone come to help? How will they find me? Guardian has already helped you think through these problems ahead of time with these included relief supplies:
- Am/Fm Radio with Headphones and Batteries
- Rechargeable Squeeze Flashlight - 3 LED Flashlight
- 36 Hour Emergency Glow Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
- Bic Style Lighter
Shelter and Warmth- If you are out in the elements, how do you fit a home into a backpack and keep it comfortable at the same time? This emergency bag has you fit for anything:
- Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
- 16-20 Hour Body Warmer
- 2 Person Tube Tent with Rope
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
Tools- You have to keep up this savage lifestyle for a few days until help arrives. How do you do it? The basics are inside:
- 16 Function Knife
- Palm Dotted Working Gloves
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask - NIOSH approved
- 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
Hygiene and Sanitation- Stay clean, even in the most dangerous and bacteria-filled environments. Studies show that keeping your body clean increases your own value and attitude of your life, which, in dark situations, is never a bad thing.
- 24 Piece Deluxe Hygiene Kit
- 3 Pocket Tissue Packs
First Aid- If somebody is injured during a disaster, this kit will undoubtedly became a life saver.
- 36 Piece Portable First Aid Kit
- Guardian First Aid Essentials Kit
Entertainment/Other- When stranded, life becomes bleak. It doesn't have to be that way. To keep you searching for hope, The Guardian Elite Survival Kit includes:
- Deck of Playing Cards for Entertainment
- Infectious Waste Bag
The Guardian Elite proves that it is not impossible to stay healthy and comfortable during a disaster. Trust the professionals when it comes to emergency preparedness and invest in you and your family's future safety with this survival kit.
|What's in the box||(1) Guardian Elite Survival Kit|
- Really an incredible survival kit! I received one just last ...Review by Debra
- I have one and I have done some testing with this kit and I haven’t ...Review by Bobby