Small size, easy installation and a cutting-edge design make the NX-650N GE Interlogix Wireless Door Window Sensor one of the best alarms sensors available for intruder protection. Every door or window of your home is a potential hot spot for a burglar. Protect yourself from the inside and provide your family with the best security for the home possible.
This alarm sensor installs vertically or horizontally on any flat surface. Simply mount it with double sided tape or screws and it begins regulating. It detects intrusion with a magnet and reed-switch mechanism that signals an alarm during unauthorized entry.
With a 5-8 year battery life and a reed sensitivity of 0.38 inches, this tamper switch sensor is both efficient and long-lasting for the do-it-yourself home or business owner who takes pride in the power of their home security system. Dimensions: 3.02in x 1.5in x 1.02in (81 x 38 x 26mm).
Other strategic locations to install this door/window sensor are jewelry cases, liquor cabinets, money safes and jewelry safes. Protect with the best and secure your peace of mind with the GE Interlogix Wireless Door/Window Sensor.
- Battery: 3.6 VDC. 1.8 Ah, AA lithium thionyl chloride
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Bandwidth: 24 kHz
- Magnetic Sensitivity of Reed Switch: 10 to 20 amp turns
- Reed Sensitivity: .38-in (.97-cm) gap with ITI magnet
- Magnet Type: Alnico (permanent)
- Operating Temperature: 10deg.F (-12deg.C) to 110deg.F (43deg.C)
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic, Chi Mei Polylae PA-717C
- Weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
- UL Standard: UL 1023
- FCC Standard: FCC Part 15
|What's in the box||(1) GE Interlogix Wireless Door Window Sensor|