This bundle includes:
(1) Simon XT Security Control System
(1) Simon-XT 2-Way Talking Touch Screen Keypad
(3) NX-650 Wireless Door & Window Sensors
(1) NX470 - 4-Button Keyfob
(1) Hardwire Exterior Siren
(1) HSS3 HomeSecurityStore.com Yard Sign
(8) Decals (No Stake)
(1) 80-649-3N-XT - GE Interlogix SIMON XT WIRELESS Security System
GE Interlogix has made the 80-649-3N-XT - GE Interlogix Simon XT Wireless Security System with family in mind from its easy to arm and disarm mode to its latch key feature. The GE Interlogix Simon XT is an inexpensive, yet quality made system that offers up to 40 zones of burglary and fire protection.
The Simon XT supports off-premise telephone control to arm and disarm the system, check system status, activate no-entry delay, or activate the latchkey feature. Did your teenager meet curfew? Find out with the latch key option which will notify you if your child doesn't disarm the system within a set time.
The kit also include a back-up power supply that keeps you covered and the system operating during power failures and so forth.
Simon XT(TM) is a cost-effective security system that offers up to 40 zones of burglary and fire protection, and which complies with SIA False Alarm Standards. With a built-in display touchpad and a status speaker that provides visual and voice messages for feedback, Simon XT is well suited for houses, apartments, and condominiums.
The Simon XT panel comes standard with 40 wireless zones, or it can be set up with 38 wireless zones and two built-in hardwired supervised burglary zones (normally-closed loop only). The built-in radio receiver works with both crystal and SAW LearnMode(TM) sensors.
Simon XT supports off-premises telephone control to arm and disarm the system, check system status, activate no-entry delay, or activate the latchkey feature. With latchkey capabilities, the panel can be programmed to notify customers if the system has not been disarmed at a scheduled time.
Simon XT supports convenient system operation from anywhere within the premises with the use of wireless touchpads. Choose from the Remote Handheld Touchpad, two-, four-, or five-button crystal or SAW Keychain Touchpads (keyfobs), or two-button ELM Keychain Touchpad. ELM (encrypted LearnMode) technology secures every keychain touchpad transmission.
Simon XT can send messages to a central monitoring station using SIA or Contact ID (CID) formats. The panel can also report alarms to another land-line phone location or cell phone using Voice Event Notification. Built-in two-way voice capability with VOX (voice-activated switching) provides additional security and emergency contact with the control monitoring station.
System programming can be done from the panel using the built-in touchpad, or off-site using Enterprise Downloader Software (revision 3.4 or later).
- 40 wireless zones - two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over GSM with optional module)
- Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors
- Supports repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Indoor and outdoor motion sensors
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window, or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional GSM and IP modules
- Programmable No Activity and No Usage report features
- Meets SIA False Alarm Standards
- 100-event buffer with time-and-date stamp
- Panel voice and beeps that can be disabled
- Program panel with built-in touchpad or Enterprise Downloader software v3.4 or later
- Firmware flash upgrades can be done remotely
- Expansion options
- Internet-based interactivity (with third-party providers)
- Support for on-premises remote control with optional talking touchpad accessory
(1) 60-924-RF-TS GE Interlogix SIMON-XT 2-Way Talking Touch Screen Keypad
The 60-924-RF-TS GE Interlogix SIMON-XT 2-Way Talking Touch Screen Keypad is designed to control the basic functions of your Simon-XT control panel wirelessly with a quick and simple installation.
The keypad features a brilliant 3.5 color LCD touchscreen as well as an easy-to-operate user interface, ensuring that everything on the screen is easy to read and understandable.
- Arm the system (doors, windows, and motion sensors) Disarm the system
- Activate a panic alarm to call the central monitoring station in a non-medical emergency
- Check system status
- Turn system controlled lights on or off (depending on your system configuration)
- Lock and unlock system-controlled door locks (depending on your system configuration)
- Hear voice feedback of the status of the Simon XT control panel
Additionally, fast-action keys let you call for medical, fire or police assistance with just one button. You can also integrate several devices into your system to be controlled by your GE Keypad, including lights and thermostat units.
- 3.5-inch color LCD screen with Graphical User Interface (GUI) delivers easy-to-understand information at a quick glance
- Wireless design facilitates quick and easy installation
- Simon XT compatible for added control of security system features
(1) 600-1064-95R - Micro 4-Button Keyfob
These small, powerful touchpads provide convenient portable control over security system, lights, panic, and garage door functions of your security system.
- Light control capability
- Auxiliary panic button
- Key chain ring included
(3) NX-650N - GE Interlogix Wireless Door Window Sensor
Use door/window sensors to protect anything that opens and closes, such as doors, windows, jewelry cases, and gun cabinets. The sensor detects intrusion with a magnet and reed-switch mechanism that signals an alarm during unauthorized entry. Features: Installs on anything that opens or closes. 2 internal reed switches allow for vertical or horizontal mounting. Flat surface mounting. Tamper switch
(1) 13-950 - GE Interlogix Hardwire Exterior Siren
13-950 Produces full volume alarm sounds for large indoor and outdoor areas. Color: White Input Voltage: 5 to 14 VDC 190 MA. Dimensions: 4.85 x 3.92 x 3.56 in. Weatherproof housing. Sound Output (@6 VDC) 85 dB
(1) HSS3 HomeSecurityStore.com Yard Sign and (8) Decals (No Stake)
Our professionally designed home security signs announce that your home is protected. Outside Mount Screen Print Decals & Yard Sign. We recommend alarm decals on all first floor windows. You should also consider placing a yard sign near each entry door.
Yard Sign Size: 11" x 11"
Sticker Size: 3" x 3"
|What's in the box||
(1) Simon XT Security Control Panel
Write Your Own Review
GE SIMON XT WIRELESS Security System
|Required Transformer||Class II, 9 VAC, 3.34A, 60 Hz (60-899, 60-899-CN in Canada)|
|Fuse||Non-replaceable transformer fuse|
|Backup Batteries||6 VDC, 1.2 Ah lead acid (60-914)|
|Backup Time||24 hours (fully charged)|
|Battery Test||10 seconds under load every 4 hours|
|Frequency||319.5 MHz/ Bandwidth 350 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-110 dBm nominal|
|Nom. range without GSM module present||1000-ft. open-air receiving range|
|Nom. range with GSM module present||approx. 500-ft. open-air receiving range|
|Dialing||DTMF or pulse|
|Modem||Modified Bell 103 (110 or 300 bps)|
|Telephone Interface||Line seizure relay Inputs/outputs|
|Total Input Zones||40 or 38 wireless and 2 hardwire (normally-closed loop only)|
|Auxiliary Power||Unregulated 5.1 to 12 VDC; power-limited to 250 mA (maximum) @ 10 VDC|
|Siren Output||1 Hardwire Interior Siren (5.1 to 9 VDC)|
|Digitization Type||Continuous Variable Slope Delta (CVSD) Modulation|
|Playback Rate||88,200 bits/second|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 49°C)|
|Relative Humidity||90% max., noncondensing|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||5.7 in. x 7.05 in. x 2.1 in. (144 mm x 179 mm x 53 mm)|
|Weight, without battery||1.0 lb. (454 g)|
|FCC||Part 15, Part 68|
|UL||985, 1023, 1635/ULC Listing ORDC102319-74,ULC-S545-M89|
|CSFM||California State Fire Marshall|
60-924-RF-TS - GE Security Simon-XT 2-Way Talking Touch Screen Keypad
|Compatability||Simon XT (version 1.3 and later)|
|Power||6 VDC, 500 mA|
|Batteries||Four 1.5 V, Alkaline, AAA|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.5 x 3.6 x 1.1 in. (140 x 92 x 28 mm)|
32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
0 to 90% noncondensing