The Concord 4 is truly a full-featured wired and wireless hybrid security system for intrusion and fire detection. (8 Hardwire zones & 96 Wireless zones) Simple to use, Concord's modular design and advanced software provide outstanding system flexibility to meet the needs of virtually any residential or commercial security application. The panel comes standard with eight hardwire zone inputs, including a 2-wire smoke detector loop that can handle up to 20 detectors. A built-in RF receiver with 96-zone capacity provides instant compatibility with the complete line of GE Interlogix Security Learn Mode sensors.
Conduct quick and easy programming using your keypad, and a menu-driven text interface. A quick programming menu makes it even easier to install smaller, basic systems. Pressing a single button performs a system command, eliminating the need to enter in an entire command string. Each of the four macro buttons on these touchpads can be programmed to perform one system command per partition. System commands up to 14 key presses can be programmed. Macro keys can be used to create custom arming levels. For example, a user might create an arming level that would automatically bypass selected interior sensors to create a special "Night" mode setting so they can leave a specific window open.
- Two onboard programmable outputs
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1 amp
- 230 user-programmable access codes with programmable authority levels
- 250-event history buffer viewable from any alphanumeric keypad
- Time and status displayed on all touchpads
- 16 schedules available for scheduled lighting and outputs
Please Note: The back-up battery & power supply are not included in this kit & are sold separately. Please see the Accessories section below for compatible hardware.
|What's in the box||(1) GE Concord 4
(1) Wireless Motion Sensor (NX480)
(3) Wireless Door / Window Sensors (NX650)
(1) Detailed Instruction Manual
(1) ATP1000 Alphanumeric Touchpad
- Easy to install for all wireless operation. Keypad programming ...Review by Joel
- was a breeze to set up with the wiring diagrams on the onside ...Review by name withheld
- very goodReview by Debra
- Took me about 12 hours total to install this--including 4 hardwired ...Review by Anthony
The manual is not great, but service from this site is incredible. Once you get to the programming, make sure to use the shortcuts listed in the manual rather than trying to navigate all of the menus. (Posted on 9/24/07)
- excellent nice panel very easy to work withReview by ismael