Protection For You and Your Family
The GE Interlogix Simon XT Wireless Security System is built for dependency, protection and with your family's safety in mind. Great for homes, apartments and condominiums, this alarm kit has everything you need to keep a closer eye on your property and it is wireless, so installation is fast and simple.
Simplicity and control are echoed throughout this wireless alarm system. The control panel features a large backlit LCD display, nonirritating touchpad controls for arming/disarming and a status speaker that provides voice messages for feedback. For emergency situations, the key pad also displays emergency fast action keys and a microphone for 2-way communication with an alarm monitoring company.
With the Simon's Latch Key Feature, you can monitor your family more than ever before: The panel can be programmed to notify you if the system has not been disarmed by a scheduled time. So if a child breaks curfew, you'll no longer be in the dark about it. System programming can be done from the panel using the built-in touchpad, or off-site using Enterprise Downloader Software (revision 3.4 or later). Note: The built-in receiver works with both Crystal and SAW Learnmode sensors.
Accessories included in this system give you just the right amount of protection. Included are 3 door and window sensors (contacts), a key fob for arming/disarming and emergencies without ever touching the keypad and a pet-immune motion detector for pets up to 40lbs. in weight. No more false alarms from Fido. With these accessories, you get 40 wireless zones of burglary and fire protection from the Simon XT.
Just In Case
Along with the control panel and accessories, a rechargeable 24 hour backup battery is included in case of power failures.
This reliable DIY alarm system also supports off-premise telephone control to arm/disarm the system, check system status, activate no-entry delay, or activate the latchkey feature option. And the Simon XT can send messages to a central monitoring station using SIA or Contact ID (CID) formats. The panel also reports alarms to another land-line phone location or cell phone using Voice Event Notification.
It's clear why the GE Interlogix Simon XT Wireless Security System is one of the most popular in the industry. It's user-friendly, protects you from all angles and always has your family's safety at the top of its to-do list.
- 40 wireless zones - two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over GSM with optional module)
- Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors
- Supports repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Indoor and outdoor motion sensors
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window, or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional GSM and IP modules
- Programmable No Activity and No Usage report features
- Meets SIA False Alarm Standards
- 100-event buffer with time-and-date stamp
- Panel voice and beeps that can be disabled
- Program panel with built-in touchpad or Enterprise Downloader software v3.4 or later
- Firmware flash upgrades can be done remotely
- Expansion options
- Internet-based interactivity (with third-party providers)
- Support for on-premises remote control with optional talking touchpad accessory
Note: Not X10 Compatible Yet.
|What's in the box||
(1) Simon XT Security Control System
Write Your Own Review
|Required Transformer||Class II, 9 VAC, 3.34A, 60 Hz (60-899, 60-899-CN in Canada)|
|Fuse||Non-replaceable transformer fuse|
|Backup Batteries||6 VDC, 1.2 Ah lead acid (60-914)|
|Backup Time||24 hours (fully charged)|
|Battery Test||10 seconds under load every 4 hours|
|Frequency||319.5 MHz/ Bandwidth 350 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-110 dBm nominal|
|Nom. range without GSM module present||1000-ft. open-air receiving range|
|Nom. range with GSM module present||approx. 500-ft. open-air receiving range|
|Dialing||DTMF or pulse|
|Modem||Modified Bell 103 (110 or 300 bps)|
|Telephone Interface||Line seizure relay Inputs/outputs|
|Total Input Zones||40 or 38 wireless and 2 hardwire (normally-closed loop only)|
|Auxiliary Power||Unregulated 5.1 to 12 VDC; power-limited to 250 mA (maximum) @ 10 VDC|
|Siren Output||1 Hardwire Interior Siren (5.1 to 9 VDC)|
|Digitization Type||Continuous Variable Slope Delta (CVSD) Modulation|
|Playback Rate||88,200 bits/second|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 49°C)|
|Relative Humidity||90% max., noncondensing|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||5.7 in. x 7.05 in. x 2.1 in. (144 mm x 179 mm x 53 mm)|
|Weight, without battery||1.0 lb. (454 g)|
|FCC||Part 15, Part 68|
|UL||985, 1023, 1635/ULC Listing ORDC102319-74,ULC-S545-M89|
|CSFM||California State Fire Marshall|