GE Interlogix Simon XTi Self-Contained Wireless Security System
This next-generation Simon XTi enhances the longstanding reliability and performance of the XT with the advanced technology of Two-Way talking touch screen. This self-contained and wireless security system offers exclusive image capture technology, combined with powerful security and color LCD touch screen convenience. The Simon XTi is extremely simple to operate, contains highly advanced features and keeps you in full control of your home at all times.
Perfect four houses, apartments and condos, this beautifully made home monitoring system features a built-in touch screen to control security functions. In addition to using the system for security purposes, optional wireless devices can be added to provide control over other functions including Z-WAVE wireless lighting control devices, Z-WAVE wireless thermostats for home HVAC systems and Z-WAVE door lock control.
All of the functions the Simon XTi is capable of can also be controlled while you're away by using any web-enabled device (laptop, smart phone, tablet, etc.). Arm, disarm or change the thermostat remotely using web portal and mobile applications powered by Alarm.com.
The panel comes standard with 40 wireless zones, or it can be set up with 38 wireless zones and two built-in hardwired supervised burglary zones (normally closed-loop only). The built-in radio receiver works with both crystal and SAW Learn mode sensors.
This Package Includes
(1) 80-632-3N-XTI - GE Interlogix Simon XTi Starter Package
(1) 60-807-95R - Wireless Indoor Pet Immune Motion Sensors
(3) TX-1010-01-1 - DesignLine Wireless Door/Window Sensors
(1) TX-4014-01-2 - DesignLine 4-Button Keyfob
(1) 600-1048-XT-ZX-AT - Simon XTi GSM Module (AT&T)
(1) Power Supply Transformer
(1) Rechargeable Backup Battery
(1) Telephone Jack and Cord
- Simple, no button interface; All interaction occurs via a 3.5-inch color LCD with graphical user interface (GUI)
- At-a-glance status of home and property
- Actionable status icons
- Identify door/window open
- Last motion detected
- "My property" icon status; covers all non-window, non-interior motion changes
- Menu-based system programming and test
- 40 wireless zones - two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over GSM with optional module)
- Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors, repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional GSM and IP modules
- Program panel with built-in touch screen or Enterprise Downloader software v4.4 or later
- Expansion options
- Internet-based interactivity (with third-party providers)
- Support for on-premises remote control with optional talking touchpad accessory
- Compatible with the Interlogix Image Sensor, providing on-screen image display
Two-way communication - microphone for emergency two-way communication with monitoring station personnel
Always secure - backup power supply keeps the system operational during power failures
Emergency fast-action keys - quickly summon Fire, Medical or Police assistance with one button
Super-loud piezo siren - provides effective alert notice throughout the home
Hear clearly - Speaker for voice audio status messages and prompts, live communications with monitoring station personnel and configurable "voice chimes"
Easy to read - color LCD touch screen provides "At-a-Glance" status of home and property
User friendly - simple, icon-driven, touch screen user interface - No buttons!
Stay connected - control lights, thermostats, door locks and other Z-Wave(R) enabled devices.
Options to make the most of your system
With the optional GSM reporting and Alarm.com features, Simon XTi enables remote monitoring and control of your security system for convenient and effective home protection.
- Receive voice, email or text message reports
- Remote lighting, locks and thermostat control
- Monitor household activity in real time
- Arm/Disarm Simon XTi from anywhere
- Image capture and display via wireless Image Sensors
- Powered by Alarm.com for advanced interactive services
- Optional HVAC, lighting, and lock control devices with programmable options help promote energy savings
- Four-day weather forecast adds value and lifestyle convenience
- Z-Wave door lock support and indicator status
|What's in the box||(1) 80-649-3D-XTI-GSM-AT - GE Interlogix Simon XTi w/ Z-Wave & GSM for AT&T|
Write Your Own Review
9 VAC, 60 Hz, 25 VA transformer minimum
Rechargeable battery: 6.0 VDC, 2.1 Ah NIMH. Maximum battery charging current is 120 mA. Once the battery reaches a low battery condition, a trouble signal will be annunciated, indicating that the battery may no longer support a full alarm load.
When fully charged, the battery will operate the panel without AC power for 24 hours with the panel in a normal, standby condition, followed by 5 minutes in full alarm condition (including the maximum specified auxiliary load of 250 mA).
|Radio Frequency||319.5 MHz|
|Storage Temperature||-29 to 140ºF (-34 to 60ºC) without battery
14 to 86ºF (-10 to 30ºC) with battery one year shelf life
|Operating Temperature||32 to 120ºF (0 to 49ºC)|
|Maximum Humidity||85% relative humidity, noncondensing|
|Auxiliary Power||Unregulated 4.0 to 12.3 VDC, with a maximum of 250 mA|