The 60-924-RF-TS GE Interlogix SIMON-XT 2-Way Talking Touch Screen Keypad is designed to control the basic functions of your Simon-XT control panel wirelessly with a quick and simple installation.
The keypad features a brilliant 3.5 color LCD touchscreen as well as an easy-to-operate user interface, ensuring that everything on the screen is easy to read and understandable.
- Arm the system (doors, windows, and motion sensors) Disarm the system
- Activate a panic alarm to call the central monitoring station in a non-medical emergency
- Check system status
- Turn system controlled lights on or off (depending on your system configuration)
- Lock and unlock system-controlled door locks (depending on your system configuration)
- Hear voice feedback of the status of the Simon XT control panel
Additionally, fast-action keys let you call for medical, fire or police assistance with just one button. You can also integrate several devices into your system to be controlled by your GE Keypad, including lights and thermostat units.
- 3.5-inch color LCD screen with Graphical User Interface (GUI) delivers easy-to-understand information at a quick glance
- Wireless design facilitates quick and easy installation
- Simon XT compatible for added control of security system features
|What's in the box||(1) Simon XT Talking Touch Screen
(1) Switching Power Supply (6VDC/500mA)
(2) Drywall Mounting Screws
(4) 1.5V Alkaline AAA Batteries
Write Your Own Review
|Compatability||Simon XT (version 1.3 and later)|
|Power||6 VDC, 500 mA|
|Batteries||Four 1.5 V, Alkaline, AAA|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.5 x 3.6 x 1.1 in. (140 x 92 x 28 mm)|
32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
0 to 90% noncondensing
|FCC||This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following conditions:
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could boid the user's authority to operate the equipment.
FCC ID: B4Z-924-2WTTS