Interlogix Interlogix Wireless Shock Sensor
- Internal reed switch
- Tamper switch
The Learn Mode Shock Sensor has the following three main
- To detect the vibrations made by an intruder trying to break a window or door.
- To detect a window or door opening.
- To detect tamper situations, such as an intruder removing the sensor cover.
Vibrations cause a momentary open circuit in the shock element of the sensor. The circuit closes again when the vibration stops. The sensor microcontroller "sees" the open/close action as a pulse, causing the sensor to transmit an alarm signal. The sensor has two different detection modes:
- Gross Attack - detect a violent blow sufficient in length to trip sensor.
- Pulse Count - detect a sufficient number of less violent blows (rapping or tapping).
The sensor includes an internal magnetic reed switch that must be disabled if it is not used.
A cover tamper provides additional security if an intruder tries to disable or damage the sensor.
|What's in the box||(1)Interlogix Crystal Wireless Shock Sensor|