60-511-02-95 ITI Wireless DS924i Pet Immune Motion Sensor byInterlogix
The DS924i Pet is a Passive Infared (PIR) Motion Sensor designed to detect movement in the interior of a structure by sensing the Infrared energy emitted from the human body as it moves across the Sensor's field of view. When motion is detected the unit sends an alarm signal to the Control Panel.
This is a high performance PIR Motion Sensor which uses advanced signal processing to provide outstanding catch performance and unsurpassed false alarm immunity. It is designed to ignore a dog up to 40 pounds, cats and smaller pets that might escape from their cage.
- Coverage area 35 ft. by 35 ft.
- Internal coverage pointability +2 deg to 10 deg Vertical and 10 deg Horizontal.
- Field selectable sensitivity options of Standard, Intermediate, or High.
- Three minute transmitter lockout time after alarm extends battery life.
- Timed Walk Test Mode automatically disables LED after setup to extend battery life.
- Cover activated Tamper indication. optional wall activated Tamper is included
- Integral RF transmitter capable of transmitting at least 500 feet open air.
- Transmits low battery report to the Control Panel.
- Transmits supervisory signal to the Control Panel every 64 minutes.
- Intended for use with listed compatible ITI Learn mode control panels.
|What's in the box||(1) ITI Wireless DS924i Pet Immune PIR|
Write Your Own Review
|Power Supply||3.6 VDC Lithium Battery. Saft LS14250 (0.85 AH, 1/2AA battery)|
|Typical Current Draw||12 micro-amps with LED disabled|
|Typical Battery Life||5 years|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +120°F (0°C to +49°C)|
|PIR Motion Sensor|
|Coverage Area||35ft x 35 ft|
|Internal Coverage Pointability||+2° to -10° Vertical and ±10° Vertical|
|Standard, Intermediate or High|
|Transmitter Lockout Time||3 minute after alarm extends battery life.|
|Timed Walk Test Mode||Automatically disables LED after setup to extend battery life|
|Tamper||Cover activated tamper indication|
|Integral RF||Transmitter capable of transmitting at least 500 feet open air.
(Actual acceptable transmitter range should be verified for each installation)
|Low Battery Report||Transmit report to the Control Panel|
|Supervisory Signal||Transmit to Control panel every 64 minutes|
|Compatibility||Intended for use with listed compatible ITI Learn Mode control panels|