This bundle includes:
(1)M1 Gold Control Board
(1)M1KP LCD Keypad
(1)1280 8Ah Battery
(1)TRG1640 AC Transformer
(1)73 Echo Paintable Interior Speaker
(1)RJSET Telco Jack & Cord
Home automation and rock solid security come together perfectly with the ELK M1 Gold Security and Automation Kit. Designed for the home or business owner who wants complete control, this security system is fit for any sized property and allows you to control lighting, thermostat, sprinkler, gates, garage doors, water heaters and even audio systems- directly through your alarm system.
It works with many GE and Honeywell Wireless devices and features 208 on-board zones and 48 wireless zones for maximum protection. The keypad houses a 500+ word and phrase vocabulary for voice announcements of alarm or zone status. For example, the keypad will communicate phrases like: "Smoke detector in garage has been activated" or "Greenhouse temperature is 84 degrees."
The built-in telephone remote control turns the keypad into a telephone! Think of this alarm system as the new central command for your home or business. They keypad also features a backlit LCD (16 x 2 lines) with large character buttons.
System Status On-The-Go
This is the security system that just keeps on giving. The Elk M1 supports remote or mobile control of your system via smart phone or computer. Your web-enabled device connects directly to your alarm system no matter where you are the world to view system status at any moment.
Take home the ELK M1 and see how fast this security system pays for itself. With total control of your home or business, monitoring has never been so easy and effective.
Circuit Board Features:
- Large zone capacity: 16 on-board zones expandable to 208
- Wireless capability: Up to 48 zones
- Two-way Listen-in interface
- Flash Memory - Allows field updates to firmware electronically
- RS-232 Serial Port to interface to computers and peripheral devices
- Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full text keypad programming - no manual required!
- Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc.
- 500+ Word/phrase Vocabulary
- Link up to 6 words/phrases per announcement
- 10 custom recordable word/phrases
- 13 On-board Outputs: 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (50mA) outputs
- Supports 4-wire (any zone) and 2-wire (zone 16) smoke detectors
- Includes fire alarm verification routine
- Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
- User Codes: 199 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Nite, Nite Instant, Vacation
- Plug-in terminal blocks make service and pre-wires a snap!
- Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
- Supervised phone line, alarm output and aux. overcurrent
- True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
- Optional Ethernet port for reporting operation / control or programming
- Built-in telephone remote control makes any phone a keypad
- Integrated Voice Dialer uses vocabulary or custom word/phrases
- Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
- Installer Telephone (butt set) test feature
- Elk-RP PC software includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and PC
- Dial-up, ethernet or local from RS-232 port or house phone jack
- Automatic answering machine bypass
Automation & Integration:
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
- Powerful "Whenever/And/Then" RULES Programming allows almost any imaginable operation.
- No need to chain rules together.
- Any single "Whenever" event can have one or more ANDs and THENs (conditions and commands).
- Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
- Control lighting using RS-232 serial or 2-way Power Line Control (PLC) ports
- On, Off, Dim All On, All Off commands
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages
- Read temperature sensors and communicate with thermostats
- Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or Telephone Remote
|What's in the box||(1) Control
(1) M1KP Keypad
(1) RJ31X Jack & Cord
(1) 14” x 14” Enclosure
- I believe that that the Elk M1 Gold is a quality product and ...Review by name withheld
(Posted on 11/4/11)
- This Alarm Panel was purchased to replace an ailing Napco box.Review by trevor
- This is a great product! I really like the programming software, ...Review by name withheld
- I'm a home owner and having never installed an alarm system I ...Review by Robert
Write Your Own Review
|Elk Products Product No.||M1GSYS4|
|Dimensions||14" L x 14" W x 3 3.75" D|
|Keypad Dimensions||7" W x 5.25" H x 1.25" D|
|Speaker Dimensions||4 9/16" x 4 5/16"|
|On-Board Zones||16, expandable to 208|
|Wireless Capability||Up to 48 zones|
|Maximum Keypads Supported||16|
|Automation Rules Capacity||528|
|Serial Ports Supported||8 w/expanders|
|Phone Number Capacity||8|
|Total Outputs Supported||205|
|Power Supply||2.5 Amp power supply w/ 1.5 Amp continuous|
|Event History Log||512 time/date-stamped events|
|Digital Communicator Formats||SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager|
|Vocabulary Capacity||500+ words/phrases|
|Maximum Words/Phrases Linked||6 per announcement|
|Maximum Custom Words/Phrases||10|
|LCD Capacity||16 characters each on 2 lines|
|Speaker Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Speaker Power Rating||20 watts RMS|
|Speaker Cone Material||Weather-resistant Mylar|
|Speaker Magnet||Oversize ceramic|
|Speaker Case Material||Paintable ABS|
|Speaker Mounting||Single gang box or universal four hole|
|Warranty||1 years, limited|