No Hassle, Smart Design
Behind the trusted reputation of DSC, the WS4916 - DSC Wireless Smoke Detector is built with precision, ensuring the ultimate fire alarm safety from a sensor detector. This smoke alarm is wireless, making installation a breeze and allowing you to place or replace it anywhere in both residential and commercial spaces. With its wireless ability and high quality design, its functions are what actually make it stand apart.
Fire Alarm Functions
The WS4916 is a photoelectric smoke detector built to protect families in a home and employees in an office space. A low-end sensor detector will never contain a function like the WS4916's built-in Low Battery Indicator which sounds an audible signal alerting you it's time to change the batteries. This key function keeps your home or business fully protected, all the time.
It doesn't take smoke to set off this alarm. It was designed with a dual sensor Heat Detection Feature. When the smoke detector reads 135deg.F, it will sound the alarm. Fire is detected swiftly whether its smoke has touched the unit or not. The alert device in this smoke alarm is an 85 dB Horn, loud enough to wake up an entire home or office. Also featured is a local test button and automatic drift compensation.
This unit contains Alarm Connectivity to many DSC wireless receivers and alarm control panels. Not only will it stand alone, it will also work side by side with an alarm system and other sensors to protect you, your family or employees from every angle. Avoid the hassle of replacing or trouble-shooting other units and trust the reputation of DSC with the WS4916 - DSC Wireless Smoke Detector.
- Incorporates automatic drift compensation
- Low profile design
- Built-in heat detector - 57deg.C (135deg.F)
- Local test button
- Built-in 85 dB horn
- Easy maintenance replaceable chamber
The WS4916 is compatible with the following receivers:
- RF5501-433 Fixed-Message LCD Keypad with Integrated Wireless Receiver
- PC5132-433 Wireless Receiver Zone Expansion Module
- PC4164-433 433 MHz Wireless Receiver
- RF5108-433 Wireless Receiver
- NT9005 EnvoyTM LCD Integrated Wireless Security System
|What's in the box||(1) DSC Wireless Smoke Detector|
- its loud and easy to program mike b #13Review by mike
- Good unit. Easy to mount, easy to enroll. Has local horn. Uses ...Review by Gossett
Just note that the heat detector is NOT a "rate of rise" detector hence, it's typically not suitable for use in unfinished attics. (Posted on 5/19/12)
- Bought in Oct `09. Unit has now gone into the `chirping with ...Review by name withheld
- Good smoke/heat detector. Removed an older battery operated smoke ...Review by Paul
I would suggest the improvement of at least allowing the use of AC power and the battery as backup. Most home codes these days require AC powered smoke alarms and installing a battery operated alongside one just seems like overkill. (Posted on 5/18/11)
- We installed 12 WS4916 devices throughout our church. Setup ...Review by name withheld
(Posted on 8/1/10)