The PowerSeries 9047 will bring you years of protection and security and it’s not boring when it comes to its sleek look either. The control panel incorporates visual appeal with bold, contoured lines and enlarged keypad buttons that are easy to read and use. Add to that, a full message LCD display which can be programmed to display which room has had an intrusion.
Distinctive Esthetic Design
Incorporating esthetics seldom seen in the security industry, the PowerSeries 9047 features bold, contoured lines and enlarged keypad buttons that are easy to interpret and use. Also, despite occupying the smallest footprint of any self-contained wireless alarm system currently available, the PowerSeries 9047 is equipped with the industry's largest, full-message LCD display.
Esthetics aside, the PowerSeries 9047 also features instantaneous, 2-way audio VOX only or VOX and push-to-talk alarm communication with the monitoring station during alarm events through high-quality speakers and microphones.
Wireless Device Enrollment
A simplified wireless device enrollment process greatly reduces overall installation times. Installers no longer need to manually program serial numbers or wireless attributes. Instead, a series of enrollment screens prompt installers to confirm Electronic Serial Numbers (ESN), zone numbers and zone type. If an installer attempts to enroll a device already recognized by the system, the keypad will identify it as a duplicate and display its assigned zone and ESN.
Programming the self-contained wireless alarm system is simplified through template programming. It allows installers to quickly program the functions required for basic operation by entering a 4-digit code. Code prompts exist for pre-defined zone definitions, reporting code formats, communication call directions, and DLS setup. Once the 4-digit code has been programmed, the installer is then prompted to enter the monitoring station telephone number and account code, DLS access code, entry and exit delays, and installer code.
The PowerSeries 9047 is compatible with all DSC 433 MHz wireless devices.
- Smallest footprint of any self-contained wireless alarm system available
- Esthetically pleasing design
- Two-way audio alarm communication with monitoring station through built-in, speakers and microphones
- Secures up to 32 wireless security zones and accommodates up to 16 wireless keys
- Fully programmable labels for viewing on the LCD display (ex. John's Room); maximum of 32 characters
- Enlarged keypad buttons
- 5 programmable function keys (Stay Arm, Away Arm, Chime, Bypass and Quick Exit)
- Easy access emergency keys (Fire, Auxiliary or Medical, and Panic)
- Program up to 17 individual access codes
- Easy-to-view status lights
- Numerous false alarm reduction features
- Compatible with all DSC wireless devices such as motion detectors, door/window contacts, smoke detectors and wireless keys
|What's in the box||(1) Self-Contained Wireless Residential Control Unit
(1) WS4904 - Passive Infrared Motion Detector
(2) WS4945 - DSC Wireless Door/Window Transmitter
(1) WS4939 - DSC Wireless Key Fob
(1) DSC PID1640U Transformer
(1) Telephone Jack Module
(1) Backup Battery
Installation Guide and User Manual
- Easy to install and easy to use! I am very happy this product! ...Review by Bob Molt
- Amazing! this is a fantastic system. Took a few times to read ...Review by name withheld
- Fast shipping/great system for the price/seems well made/easy ...Review by Steven
- The wiring was fairly simple but the set up instructions are ...Review by name withheld
- I have bought three of them, they are awesome and easy to install.Review by name withheld
Home Security Store tech support is great they helped me with a great attitude.
I recommend DSC and Home Security Store to all my friends.
Thank you (Posted on 11/1/10)
- I've always hated wireless system's having to type in all the ...Review by Kevin
- Great system easy to install and for a great price. fast shipping ...Review by Steven
- Excellent system. easy and fun to install.I am very happy. Review by Naseer
Write Your Own Review
|Dimensions||5.4" x 8.07" x 1.53"
(138 mm x 205 mm x 39 mm)
|Power Supply||16.5 VAC/20 VA @ 50/60 Hz|
|Aux+ Output||12.0-12.5 VDC/100 mA|
|Battery Backup||7.2 VDC @ 1500 mAH (24 hr Backup)|
|Operating Environment||32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 93%|
|Feature||DSC 9047||GE Simon 3||Honeywell Lynx|
|Nominal Range||1148.3 ft (350 m)||500 ft (152.4 m)||200 ft (60.9 m)|
|Dimensions||5.4" x 8.07" x 1.53"||7.5" x 6.75" x 1.5"||10.37" x 7.12" x 1.75"|
|Overall Size (cubic inches)||66.6 75.9 129.2
(13% smaller than GE;
nearly 50% smaller than Honeywell)
|Quick Enroll Wireless||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2x16 Full Message Display||Yes||No||No|
|Zone Count Independent of Wireless Keys||Yes||No||Yes|
|Regulated Aux Supply||Yes||No||No|
|Unique Door Chimes||Yes(4)||Voice||Voice|
|Programmable Daylight Savings Time||Yes||No||Yes|
|Hardwired Zone Inputs||2||2||1|
|Quick Connect Battery||Yes||No||Yes|
|Standard Battery Backup||24 Hr||24 Hr||4 Hr|