(1) KIT32-16CP01 - DSC Power 1832 Security Kit with RF Keypad
While the DSC Power 1832 Security Kit is a hardwired alarm system, its user-friendly installation makes it so that stress won't be a part of the setup process! The DSC Power 1832 Security Kit is the perfect all-in-one solution for those wanting to protect their homes at a reasonable price without the hassle of finding compatible parts.
Among the kit's parts are:
- An impressive RF keypad with wireless capabilities
- A reliable interior surface mount siren
- A powerful PC1832 control panel
The keypad itself is the DSC RFK5501 LCD Picture Icon Keypad. Its user-friendly interface is designed to provide the best protection without a lot of detailed work on the homeowner's part, and features FIVE programmable keys allowing one-button activation of the system's functions.
These keys' default functions include:
- stay arming
- away arming
- door chime
- smoke detector reset
- quick exit
Most hardwired alarm systems make you go through a sometimes galling arm/disarm process when leaving or entering your home. But with the keypad's QUICK-EXIT key that is now a thing of the past! Simply push the button once and you'll be able to easily let your dog out, or grab the mail!
Additionally, the RFK5501 keypad supports eight different languages and global partition status. And because the unit also comes with a built-in wireless receiver, it's able to support 32 wireless zones and 16 wireless keys without taking up a wireless zone slot. What this means is that while the keypad itself is wired, it's capable of working with any wireless sensors, motion detectors and glass breaking devices you'd like to put around your home.
- Modern, slim-line landscape keypad
- Enlarged keypad buttons
- 5 programmable function keys
- Input/Output terminal can be programmed to operate as a zone input, programmable output or as a low temperature sensor
- Individual FAP keys
- Multiple door chime per zone
- Adjustable backlight and keypad buzzer
- Wire channel
- Dual wall-mount and front cover tamper
- Easy-to-install mounting hinge
- Surface or single-gang box mount
- New AC status ICON
- RFK5501 includes all of the same features and supports 32 wireless zones and 16 wireless keys
(5) EV-DW4975 - Vanishing Wireless Door Window Sensor
This is simply the thinnest window sensor on the market today and can be concealed easily within any window or door frame of any size, which means that intruders will not only be easily detected, but they'll never see it coming. The EV-DW4975 uses a replaceable lithium battery and should last 5 years under normal usage.
- Revolutionary Size (Virtually Disappears)
- Lithium Battery
- Perfect for Vinyl Windows
- Rare Earth Magnet
- Fully Supervised
(2) WS4904P - DSC Wireless Pet Immune PIR Motion Sensor
Among the most technologically advanced detectors available, the WS4904 achieves superior detection and false alarm prevention through digital signal analysis. Digital information is more accurately analyzed using software and is not subject to signal degradation caused by amplification, noise, distortion or signal clipping. The detector's technology adapts to changing environmental conditions by adjusting critical detection parameters to provide improved consistency of detection over all temperature ranges.
Pet owners looking to be protected from false alarms can choose the WS4904P model version, a detector that is immune from pets weighing up to 60 lbs (27 kg).
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Digital signal analysis for consistent detection throughout the coverage pattern
- Exceptional catch performance at elevated temperatures
- Patented Multi-Level Signal Processing (MLSP) for accurate detection of human IR energy over a broad range of temperatures
- High-traffic shutdown
- Temperature compensation
- PCB antenna
- 1 long-life lithium battery included; capable of up to
- 9 years of battery life
- Sensitivity adjustment to configure the detector for "normal"
- (high sensitivity) or "hostile" (low sensitivity) environments
- RoHS compliant
- FCC/IC, UL/ULC listed for North America;
- CE compliant for Europe
Patented Multi-Level Signal Processing (MLSP) provides for more accurate detection of human IR energy over a broad range of temperatures. It's able to maximize catch performance while providing protection against false alarm sources such as radio interference, air vents and insects.
Built with reliable 433 MHz technology, the detector features the latest low-power RF technology to effectively extend battery life. The PCB antenna design provides for more consistent performance and better coverage and sensitivity.
(2) WS4939 - DSC Wireless Key Fob
The 4-button WS4939 provides users with a sense of control over their security systems and the added convenience that comes with portable, personal protection.
- Durable, scratch-resistant buttons
- 4 programmable function keys
- Long-life lithium batteries included
- Full 3-second delay on panic alarm to reduce false alarms
- Multifunction belt clip included
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Optional generic rubber insert included
- Water resistant
|What's in the box||
(1) Power 1832 Alarm Control Panel - Cabinet 9.25" x 8.25" x 3"
Write Your Own Review
|Hardwired Zones||32 (3 x PC5108)|
|Keypad Zone Support||Yes|
|On-board PGM Outputs||PGM 1 = 50 mA, PGM 2 = 300 mA|
|PGM Expansion||8 x 50 mA (PC5208), 4 x 500 mA (PC5204)|
|User Codes||32+ Master Codes|
|Event Buffer||500 Events|
|Battery Required||4 Ah / 7 Ah / 14 AHr|
|Bell Ouput||12 V / 700 mA (cont)|
|Power Supply||16.5 VAC/40 VA @ 60 Hz|
|Current Draw (Panel)||110 mA (Nominal)|
|Auxiliary + Output||11.1 – 12.6 VDC/550 mA|
|Bell Output||11.1 – 12.6 VDC/700 mA|
|Operating Environment||32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)|