TL255 is an Internet Alarm Communicator that sends alarm communication to Sur-Gard System I, II, III, and IV central station receivers through an Ethernet connection.
The Communicator can be used as either a backup or primary Communicator. The Communicator supports Internet Protocol (IP) transmission of panel and internal events over an Ethernet connection.
• 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption via Internet.
• LAN/WAN 10/100 BaseT.
• Full event reporting to central station.
• Periodic test transmission.
• Integrated call routing.
• Remote Firmware upgrade capability of the Communicator and Panel Firmware via Internet.
• CID and SIA format reporting.
• Supervision heartbeats via Internet.
Compatible Control Panels
SG System I, v1.14+
SG System II, v2.11+
|What's in the box||
(1) TL255NA Internet Alarm Communicator
Write Your Own Review
Power Supply Ratings
Input Voltage- 3.5 / 3.9 / 4.2 VDC (min / NOM / MAX) from the SCW panel
Current Consumption- 100 mA
Standby Current- (@3.7V)100 mA
Alarm- (Transmitting) Current)120 mA
Operating Temperature- 0°C - 49°C (32°F- 120°F)
Humidity- 5% ~ 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
Board Dimensions- (mm/inches)100mm x 110mm / 4.00in. x 4.25in.
Weight- (grams/ounces)55g / 1.94oz.