This DSC Wireless Security Bundle includes:
(1) PowerSeries1616 Control Panel
(1) Envisalink Internet Alert Module for DSC Security
(1) Fixed Message LCD Keypad w/ Built-In Wireless Receiver
(1) Wireless Keyfob (WS4939)
(1) Wireless PIR motion detector (WS4904)
(3) Wireless Universal Transmitters (WS4945)
(5) Vanishing Wireless Door Window Sensor (EV-DW4975)
(1) 15 Watt Interior Surface Mount Siren
(1) 15 Watt Outdoor Siren (SS-15P)
(1) HomeSecurityStore.com Yard Sign
(8) Decals (No Stake)
PowerSeries 1616 Control Panel: Simply Powerful
Introducing the new PowerSeries 1616 Control Panel from DSC. This feature-rich and reliable intrusion alarm control panel easily integrates with an array of compatible components to deliver a scalable solution. PowerSeries 1616 makes installation easy, simple and fast without compromising flexibility of design.
- 6 on-board zones
- Total of 16 zones. 6 Hardwired and 10 Wireless or 16 wireless.
- 2 PGM outputs: expandable to 14 (PC5204, PC5208)
- Template programming
- Connect up to 8 supervised keypads with keypad zones
- 2 partitions
- 500-event buffer
- 48 user codes
- CP-01 compliant
- Easy wireless device enrollment process with RFK5564 or v1.3 RFK5500
- C24 Interactive Compatible
Even More Available Wireless Zones
To accommodate the move to more and more wireless devices and detectors, the PowerSeries PC 1616 has 32 wireless zones. This provides the scalability and flexibility a control panel needs to support requirements both now and in the future.
Label Programming Made Easy with Pre-loaded Library
With a library of over 250 commonly-used names in English, French and Spanish, label programming is now a snap with the PowerSeries 1616. Installers can now assign a unique 3-digit code to display a full descriptive label (e.g., code 190 displays 'Window'), avoiding time and mistakes with more conventional keypad entry. For additional customization, other pertinent details can also be added, such as the zone or floor to make it easy for the owner to identify faults (e.g., 'Bedroom Window').
Convenient Wireless Device Enrollment Reduces Installation Time
Enrolling wireless devices and detectors is quick and easy with the PowerSeries 1616 - reducing onsite installation time. With the wireless device enrollment process, installers are not required to manually program serial numbers or wireless attributes. Instead, enrollment is completed by confirming the confirm Electronic Serial Numbers (ESN), zone numbers and zone type through a series of user friendly screens.
Compatible with C24 Interactive
The PowerSeries 1616 Control Panel is compatible with the innovative C24 Interactive product line. Integrating these two lines provides accountability and control to end users with a scalable solution. C24 Interactive offers a range of pre-defined security options from simple notification to automated 'control and connect'. Ideal for both new and existing end users, C24 Interactive options can be easily added as requirements evolve, creating long-term and entrenched revenue streams today and tomorrow - all supported by PowerSeries 1616.
Put the PowerSeries 1616 Control Panel to work at the centre of any security installation from small residential to medium-sized commercial installations. Designed with users in mind, installers now have an easy-to-install system with a range of features all backed by DSC's proven reputation. Simply powerful.
Envisalink Internet Alert Module for DSC Security
The best just got better. The new EnvisaLink 3 is a powerful TCP-IP based bus-level interface to DSC PowerSeries* panels and Honeywell Vista* panels. It allows you to view the status of and even control your alarm panel through a standard web-browser or smart-phone. VOIP Friendly.
As new software features become available the EnvisaLink 3 is easily upgraded over the network and automatically keeps itself up to date.
Plays Well With Others
Through the built in TPI (third party interface) the EnvisaLink 3 is already compatible with many major home automation systems and numerous 3rd party Android and iPhone apps.
With the addition of the free EnvisAlerts service your control is enhanced and can be extended to anywhere in the world. EnvisAlerts also allows you to specify an unlimited number of e-mail or SMS addresses to receive alarms, arms, disarms and more.
- Remotely upgradable to allow for new features and services
- EnvisaLink TPI - programmer's and integration interface.
- EnvisaLink Expansion Header - add new hardware modules as they become available.
- Simple to hook-up
- Built-in basic web server and html user-interface
- 128-bit encryption
- Real-time zone status with "time-since-tripped " feature
- Local Arm/Disarm/Zone Bypass/PGM Control
- Multi-Partition Support
|What's in the box||
(1) PowerSeries1616 Control Panel
Write Your Own Review
|Hardwired Zones||16 (1 x PC5108)|
|Keypad Zone Support||Yes|
|On-board PGM Outputs||PGM 1 = 50 mA
PGM 2 = 300 mA
|PGM Expansion||8 x 50 mA (PC5208)
4 x 500 mA (PC5204)
|User Codes||47+ Master Codes|
|Event Buffer||500 Events|
|Battery Required||4 Ah / 7 Ah / 14 AHr|
|Bell Output||12 V / 700 mA (cont)|