We all have to leave our homes sometime, but it's frustrating to think something could go wrong while we're away and the idea of coming home to a flooded home or power failure can be frightening. Sure, there's already a slew of home-monitoring systems out there with phone operators that can let us know when something goes wrong, but who wants to pay those often expensive home monitoring fees?
Because some of these events-particularly flooding-can be catastrophic to your home or business if they're not taken care of immediately, there's the HS-700 Control Products HomeSitter Alarm that will monitor your home, remote vacation property or business with NO monitoring fees and will automatically call up to three telephone numbers in the event of:
- A temperature drop below 45deg.F or temperature rise above 85deg.F
- Water leaks, overflowing sumps, flooded basement or faulty hoses
- Power failure (home or equipment)
- Lower battery alert of your HomeSitter (2 AA batteries not included)
Once you receive the phone call you can respond to your emergency immediately, and the system itself is easy to use as the Alarm call-out can be canceled remotely during the alarm call or by calling back to the unit. The HomeSitter automatically resets when alarm condition is fixed.
- Tells you the exact alarm condition
- Unique 4 digit security code
- Remote status check during alarm
- Motion sensor option for security
- Audible Alarm
- Automatic Reset
- Continues to call about alarm conditions until alarm is acknowledged
|What's in the box||(1) HS-700 Flood Alarm Freeze Alert by Control Products|