FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700
The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 is cost effective and helps you protect your home, cabin or business against winter freeze up and the resulting water damage caused by frozen, burst pipes.
The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 automatically dials a pre-programmed telephone number if the temperature drops below 45deg.F (7deg.C). You can also use the FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 to send an alarm when the temperature rises above 85deg.F (29deg.C).
- Automatically dials any telephone number when the temperature inside your home, cabin or business drops below 45deg.F (7deg.C)
- Continues to call until the alarm is acknowledged - calls every 15 minutes or every 2 hours (user selectable)
- Operates during a power failure* (uses 2 AA batteries for back-up power - not included)
- Calls out to warn if the backup batteries are low and need replacing
- Uses existing telephone line, DSL or VOIP phone connections*
- Works flawlessly with answering machines or voice mail systems.
- Installs in minutes
- No monitoring fees!
Monitor your home or business for an unexpected RISE in temperature too!
- The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 calls out if the temperature rises above 85deg.F (29deg.C)
- Protect your home from damage caused by air conditioning failure
- Protect elderly relatives and pets from heat exposure
- Monitor computer rooms, greenhouses, second homes or business for heat related damage
Make the FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700 your home or business temperature monitor - for low or high temperature extremes!
*The WaterAlarm Dialer WA-700 will continue to dial to the pre-programmed telephone number if the phone service remains active during a power failure. Some digital VOIP, cable phone systems and DSL phone services do not operate during power failures. Check with your phone service provider for questions about how your phone service operates during a power failure.
|What's in the box||(1) Control Products Freeze Alarm Dialer|