peace of mind. The easy-to-use touch screen provides system owners with at-a-glance home status information, letting them easily and
conveniently control the basic functionality of their Concord 4 system.
The Concord 4 panel comes equipped to handle up to 3 touch screens. An additional 8 touch screens can be added using an
optional power module, making it an ideal way to add points of control throughout the home or business.
Power to the touch screen is backed up by the panel battery in the event of power loss. A wall bracket for wall mounting is included with
the touch screen and an optional table-mounting stand is available from a third-party source. Additionally, the panel is fitted with an
internal speaker that emits system status “beeps,” notifying system owners of trouble and alarm conditions.
The Concord 4 TouchScreen complements Concord 4
security systems version 4.5 or later. System programming cannot
be completed using a Concord 4 TouchScreen alone; therefore a
traditional keypad must be installed as well.
• 3.5-inch color LCD screen delivers at-a-glance status of the system and property
• Notification status icons
– Identify door/window open
– Last motion detected
• “My Property” status icon covers
– All non-window
– All non-door
– Non-interior motion changes
• Supports multi-partition control, arming and status
• At-a-glance state synchronized across multiple touch screens
• Date and time programming
• Superbus compatible via a standard 4-wire connection
• A single Concord 4 installation can support up to 11 touch screens (additional power module required for 4 or more touch screens)
|What's in the box||
Write Your Own Review
Concord 4, version 4.5 or later
12 VDC nominal
100mA typical, 250mA max alarm
32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
-4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
95% relative (non-condensing)
5.5 x 3.6 x 1.1 in. (140 x 92 x28mm)