The 5104B Silent Knight Six Zone Fire Control Communicator is a six-zone fire control communicator providing digital fire reporting over ordinary telephone lines, eliminating the need for costly leased lines. It's UL 864 and NFPA 72 approved for monitoring local evacuation controls.
Ideal for monitoring:
- Sprinkler systems for waterflow, supervisory, and gate valve tamper conditions.
- Automatic fire detection systems for structures that are not required to have a fire alarm system but want property protection (e.g. to call the fire department after hours).
- Monitors dry contact alarms, trouble and supervisory outputs, then transmits a separate code for each.
The 5104B is fully supervised. Its microprocessor constantly runs programs to monitor AC, standby battery, zone inputs and telephone line connections. If a fault condition is detected, it sounds a local trouble audible and reports the condition to the central station. If one of the telephone lines faults for more than 60 seconds, it will automatically switch to the other to report the failure.
- UL 864 Listed as an NFPA 72 Central Station or Remote Station protected premise unit
- FM approved
- Can be used as a stand-alone or as a add-on DACT
- Six fully supervised inputs: one Class A (Style D) input, and five Class B (Style A) inputs.
- Downloadable for remote programming.
- Fuseless overload protection with automatic reset circuitry and fault indicators - eliminates the cause of most field calls
- Dual phone line interface Automatic self tests every 24 hours with report sent to central station.
- Reports in SIA and most major communications formats.
- 60 hours of standby power.
- Operates on loop start phone lines ahead of the building PBX system.
- A single, programmable output is provided for alarm or dialer failed conditions (cannot be used for evacuation purposes).
|What's in the box||(1) Silent Knight Six Zone Fire Control Communicator|
Write Your Own Review
|Add-on Applications||UL Listed|
|Input||120 VAC 60 Hz 40 watts|
|Current||Standby 50 mA
Alarm 135 mA
|Stand Alone Applications||Input: 120 VAC 60 Hz 40 watts
Standby: 12 volt 7 amp hour rechargeable battery
|5230 Remote Annunciator (3 maximum per system) Load||60 mA standby
120 mA alarm
|Indicator Lights (LEDs)|
|Until Trouble is Cleared/Flashing||Supervisory|
|Telephone Line Fault||2 Red|
|Inside Cabinet||at L1 and L2 Inputs|
|FCC Registration #||AC698R-17462-AL-E RINGER EQUIVALENCE 0.0B|
|Type of Jack||RJ31X (2 required)|
|Dimensions||12.25" W x 14.5" H x 3.0" D (31.1cm W x 36.8 cm H x 7.6cm D)|
|Weight||15 lbs. (6.75 kg)|
|Formats||SIA, SK 3/1, Sescoa 3/1, Contact ID, SK 4/2, Radionics BFSK|
|Approvals||UL Listed - UL864/NFPA 72 Central and Remote Supervising Station Fire Alarm System Service, FM Approved, CSFM Approved, MEA|