The Potter Pull Station Series offers a complete line of die-cast pull stations for a variety of applications focusing mainly on fire alarm systems. The pull stations are available in single or dual action models. All of the pull stations have a 10-amp snap action switch and a dedicated terminal block for the ease of wire connections. All of the metal is completely coated to inhibit corrosion and provide for a uniform and quality finish.
The standard models have a hex key reset, however a key reset is also available. The models are available with shallow and deep surface mount back boxes and as a weatherproof version.
The Potter single action series of pull stations operate by pulling the white operating handle straight down and the handle will lock into place. The dual action stations require the lifting of the front cover and then pulling the white operating handle straight down. The stations are reset by opening the front and placing the handle in the normal position.
- UL and cUL Listed, FM Approved, CSFM Listed, MEA Approved, ADA Compliant
- Single or Dual Action
- Terminal connectors
- 10 Amp Snap Action Switch
- Gold plated SPST contacts
- Optional auxiliary contacts
- Mounts on standard single gangbox
- Surface backboxes available
- High-gloss red enamel finish
- Glass breakrod
- Made in the U.S.A. Potter
|What's in the box||(1) Potter Fire Alarm Pull Station Weatherproof|
- i hope fire station ran to my my house it looking like business ...Review by name withheld
Write Your Own Review
|Switch Rating||1 Amp @ 30 VDC
1 Amp @ 125 VAC
|Pull Station Dimensions||4-3/4" H x 3-1/4" W x 7/8" D|
|Color||Red with raised white letters, white pull bar with raised red letters|