The STI-9631-R - STI Clock-Bell Damage Stopper in RED is meant to protect clocks, bells and other similar STI security and alert notification intstruments.
The STI-9631-R is 10.5" diameter and is made of extremeley tough 9-gauge steel wire with a coating of corrosion resistant red polyester, so you can bet anyone trying to cause damage to your equipment will have a nearly impossible time.
The STI-9631-R goes directly over your STI unit and is simple to install as it even comes with the screws and anchors necessary to put it up.
- Web-like octagon shape of 9-gauge coated steel wire makes them extremely difficult to break.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Is red in color.
- May be spray painted once prior to installation to match decor.
- Simple removal for servicing or routine maintenance.
- Tamper resistant hardware (screws and bit) are available.
- Measures 10.5" diameter by 6" deep.
- Three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
|What's in the box||(1) STI Clock-Bell Damage Stopper - Red 10.5" Diameter|
Write Your Own Review
|Protection||Offers protection against vandalism and accidental damage for System Sensor SpectrAlert® Advance series strobe notification appliances.|
|Application||For surface mounted units.|
|Construction||Web-like octagon shape constucted of 9-gauge coated steel wire.|
|Durability||Coated with corrosion resistant polyester.|
|Size||Measures 10.5" in diameter and 6" deep.|
|Color||Red. May be spay painted once prior to installation to match decor.|