The Chamberlain Wireless indoor/Outdoor Portable Intercom differs from other Chamberlain intercoms in that it is smaller and wall-mountable, yet is still equipped with the same great features as its table-top counterparts. It's also, of course, easier to operate. Featuring a single talk button on its small black surface, you merely press it down to speak into the intercom to have your voice beamed to the other unit.
The intercom system features a 1,000 foot range that is completely wireless. Therefore, you can place the intercoms in various parts of your property without having to worry about any wires. The intercom also features a a 900MHz digital communication interface, so you're voice will be beamed with crystal clarity. Additionally, the unit is completely weatherproof, so those of you wishing to mount one of the intercoms outside your door in order to communicate with arriving guests can do so without having to worry about the unit getting damaged by rain, heat or snow.
The intercom is compatible with other Chamberlain wireless intercoms, and up to 12 additional units can be added to your intercom network, making this one of the most expandable intercom systems on the market today!
- 1,000 foot range with no wires or power connection required
- Crystal clear, secure 900MHz digital communication
- Fully secure connection
- Expansion with additional units (up to 64 per network) can enhance your home's communication to multiple locations
- Easy to use - installs in minutes
- 2-year battery life; requires four AA batteries per unit (not included)
- Compatible with the following Chamberlain(R) wireless intercoms (models NDIS, NLS1, and NLS2)
- Dimensions: 4" x 3.82" x 7"
|What's in the box||(2) Intercom units
(1) Set of screws
(1) User Manual