This unit works as an additional intercom for your home intercom system, particularly the NDIS - Chamberlain Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Doorbell Intercom, as well as the NLS2 - Wireless Portable Intercom system. What makes this particular intercom unique and powerful is its 1,000 foot signal range, which not only allows you to place the unit in virtually any corner of your home, but it does so wirelessly which means no complex or frustrating setup process is required.
With this unit you'll hear anyone's voice loud and clear, as it's secure 900MHz digital communication interface is not only one of the most sophisticated on the market, but it also features a secure radio link that will prevent any outside parties from listening in. By adding this unit to your existing home intercom system you'll be able to broadcast communication to all channels simultaneously, or simply perform one-on-one communication. Additionally, expansion with additional units (up to 64 per network) can enhance your home's communication to multiple locations!
- 1,000 foot range with no wires or power connection required
- Crystal clear, secure 900MHz digital communication
- High-tech design and modern look blends in with today's tech-friendly, contemporary homes
- Improved controls makes it easy to operate
- Advanced features include voice activation and monitor mode
- Broadcast to all channels simultaneously or speak to one party with Secured Link
- Single or multi-channel communication
- Expansion with additional units (up to 12 per network) can enhance your home's communication to multiple locations
- 2-year battery life; requires four AA batteries (not included)
- Compatible with the following Chamberlain(R) wireless intercoms (models NDIS, NTD2, and NLS2)
- Dimensions: Approx. 6" x 3 1/2 " x 1 3/4"
|What's in the box||(1) Chamberlain Wireless Portable Intercom Add-On Unit|
- operationReview by larry