The CDMA module enables wireless reporting of all alarms and other system events from the DSC Neo control panel using an all-digital, CDMA wireless (cellular) network. The module can be used as the primary communication path for all alarm signaling, or as a backup to a telephone connection to the central monitoring station. The wireless alarm signaling and routing service is operated by Alarm.com. The CDMA module also features integrated support for Alarm.com’s home automation solution with built-in Z-Wave capabilities. (A 3G8080(I) or CD8080(I) is required to support the Alarm.com Image Sensor)
- 128-bit AES encryption via cellular and Internet (NIST validation certificate number: 3162).
- Back up or primary cellular alarm communication.
- Full event reporting to central station (UL/ULC listed).
- Cellular periodic test transmission.
- Integrated call routing.
- Remote firmware upgrade capability of the communicator and panel firmware via cellular.
- Panel remote uploading/downloading support via cellular. (By the monitoring company)
- PC-LINK connection.
- Programmable labels.
- SIA and ContactID (CID) formats supported.
- Signal strength and trouble display LEDs.
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card included with communicator.
- Supervision heartbeats sent via cellular.
- 2-way audio capable when used with audio module HSM2955(R)
|What's in the box||(1) CD8080IVZ|
Write Your Own Review
- Input Voltage- 11.3V - 12.5VDC
- Standby Current- 100mA@12V(I)
- Alarm (Transmitting) Current- 200mA@12V(I)
- Cellular Network- CDMA
- Operating Frequency- 850, 1900, 2100MHz
- Operating Temperature- 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C) UL/ULC verified operation for 32°F -120°F (0°C-49°C) only
- Storage Temperature- -30°F to 140°F (-34°C to 60°C)
- Humidity- 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions- 6"x8.9"x1.3"
- Weight (grams)- 365