The AdvisorOne 3G Cellular Modem kit from Interlogix offers an optional, cost-effective means of providing uninterrupted wireless communications between the AdvisorOne panel and remote services, including central monitoring stations and AdvisorSync clients.
The AdvisorOne kit comes with a modem, antenna and provisioned SIM card, and fits neatly inside the AdvisorOne panel. When activated and installed, the kit can be used as backup communication in the event that broadband internet becomes unavailable.
Communication support over the modem is dependent upon panel configuration and the service offering. At a minimum, backup alarm reporting, mobile device communication and basic remote maintenance is available via a downloader. With more advanced service offerings, the modem can also support two-way voice verification of alarms and other capabilities.
The AdvisorOne cellular modem means you benefit from the peace of mind that comes with knowing your AdvisorOne security and lifestyle hub is always connected.
• Fits neatly into a compartment inside the AdvisorOne panel
• Provides back up IP communication and/or digital phone communications to AdvisorOne panels
• Quick and easy installation
• Works with national cellular coverage on major HPSA carrier networks (U.S. and Canada).
• SIM activation and use requires central monitoring services.
|What's in the box||
(1) AVO-3G-V modem, antenna and provisioned SIM card
Write Your Own Review
- AdvisorOne panels
- 1.89 x 3.35 in. (48.05 x 85.00mm)
- 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- 90% relative humidity
- 5V nominal, 70mA standby current, 1.2A peak current, supplied by AdvisorOne panel
- Penta Band (operates on the UMTS 800/850/900, AWS 1900/2100 and GSM/GPRS 800/900/1800/1900 MHz frequency bands)
- FCC, PTCRB, AT&T