Highly effective, this wireless alarm alerts you to any unauthorized exits/entries through emergency exit doors and rear doors. Serves as an inexpensive security device and helps stop theft as well.
If the protected door is opened, the electronic Exit Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm for 30 seconds, three minutes or continuously (as preset by the user) and transmits a signal to the included 4-Channel Voice Receiver. A key operated override will silence the alarm and allow authorized exits. The receiver is reset with the push of a button. Another operating option is annunciator mode. In this mode it announces a doors opening with a set of 10 beeps and then resets. Exit Stopper is fitted with a long life 9-VDC alkaline battery. It is available in red or green for almost any type of door, mounting or installation.
- Supervised wireless 433MHz.
- Includes 4-Channel Voice Receiver (STI-V34104).
- Voice messages in English or Spanish
- Ten tones/tunes
- 53 words (program up to four words or tones for custom messages)
- Highly visible "stop sign" design acts as a deterrent.
- Unit is completely self-contained and easy to install.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be selected if desired).
- Up to 1000 foot (line of sight) range.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Upon installation, user can select whether to use as an alarm or annunciator.
- Alarm mode can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied or until battery is drained).
- In annunciation mode, alarm announces door entry/exit with 2 beeps and repeated 5 times.
- May be programmed for 15-second entry delay or immediate trip
- Alarming delay allows unit to arm following an authorized exit.
- May be mounted on top, right, left or next to almost any door.
- Detects both unauthorized exits and entries.
- Less expensive than heavy horizontal bar type units.
- Practical for all emergency doors.
- Compact patented design 5.375 in. (137mm) in diameter and 2 in. (51mm) deep.
- 9-VDC alkaline battery is provided.
- Recommended operating temperature 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C).
- Not for outdoor use.
- Includes one warning label 16200. This label is often placed on the outside of the door protected by Exit Stopper.
- Housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
|What's in the box||
(1) 4-Channel Voice Receiver