Stop Burglars in Their Tracks
For homes, vacation homes, businesses, industrial buildings and properties with lots of land, the SSX-52S-B Amseco Armored Siren Strobe Combination is the number one solution to deterring burglar. It can be installed indoors or outdoors and it eliminates the need for an additional siren box and tamper switch mounting which is generally used on a conventional installation. If you want a siren alarm that will scare the living daylights out of burglars- this is it.
Strength in Design
Durable and self-contained, the SSX-52S-B features strong, rust-free polycarbonate plastic cover housing and an aluminum back plate to prevent warping and cracking. Its design keeps it functioning through the worst weather conditions(operating temperature: -4deg.F to 149deg.F). At 7 inches tall, it conveniently mounts on most surfaces but it is recommended to place it where both you and your neighbors can be alerted by the loud noise and flashing strobe light.
Sound and Strobe Capabilities
With a 120dB output siren driver, this siren is loud enough to wake your entire block from a dead sleep. Warble sound output will make your new siren distinct and noticeable to neighbors who may be monitoring your property while you are away. Built on the top of it is a Blue strobe light that has a flash rate of 20-100 times per minute. For even more protection, it has a built-in NC plunger type tamper switch so even skilled thieves have no shot at deactivating your siren or strobe. Trusted and approved, the Amseco Armored Siren Strobe Combination- Blue Strobe will no doubt strengthen your security and peace of mind.
- Self-Contained /Indoor/Outdoor Siren and Siren/Strobe
- Sturdy aluminum back plate
- Strong polycarbonate housing
- Dual tamper protection
- 120dB sound output
- Warble sound output
- Mounts directly to wall or 4" square back box
- Strobe consists of colored mirror and lens
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the SSX-52B Amseco Armored Siren Strobe be used as a stand alone piece? Can I just plug into the wall and use?
No it can not be. It needs to be connected to a security system. The siren is not 110.
|What's in the box||(1) Amseco Armored Siren Strobe Combination-Blue Strobe|
- I installed one of these on our house in the mountains and the ...Review by name withheld
As soon as either alarm is activated, I get calls from both my near neighbors and the neighbors far away (in the mountains) to tell me to please check my house. (and please turn my alarm off) I have no doubt that anything that makes that much noise and strobes, will make burglars run. Not only does the noise deter, it also prevents them from hearing approaching police.
No alarm system should be without one. More important than monitoring I think.
20 year LEO (Posted on 8/4/11)
- These things are awesome! I put two on each end of my house and ...Review by Joshua
- I added this siren to the other end of my house. I had one siren ...Review by name withheld
- This is a great siren. Super loud. It's ten times better than ...Review by James A
Write Your Own Review
|Rated Current||560mA at 12VDC|
|Tamper switch contact capacity||0.3A, 12VDC|
|Operating temperature range||-4°F ~ +149°F / -20°C ~ +65°C|