Honeywell LYNX Touch 5200 All-In-One Wireless Alarm System
The Honeywell LYNX Touch 5200 home and business control system is unlike any home security system you'll find for the price. Featuring a bright, 4.7" full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation, it is the all-in-one security solution you've been looking for. Arm your home, automate your Z-Wave appliances, and enjoy seamless Wi-Fi integration, all at the push of a button. You can even manage your system from your iPhone or Android device
Home Security at Its Finest The LYNX Touch 5200 allows you to secure one hardwired zone and up to 80 wireless zones (64 programmable plus 16 dedicated to key fobs). The intuitive touchscreen keypad offers simple menu-driven navigation, easy programming, and enough functions to satisfy every home security need. With Wi-Fi support, you can send alarm communications using two-way voice, and enhance your safety even further.
Advanced Protection Logic™ Technology With Advanced Protection Logic (APL) enabled, the alarm becomes virtually tamper-proof, capable of reporting an invasion even if the intruder attempts to interfere with the system. APL can be selected when using Honeywell GSM and IP communicators. APL even protects against "smash-and-grab" efforts, further solidifying Honeywell's reputation as an undisputed world leader in home security technologies.
Total Home Automation This wireless system is Z-Wave compatible, which means that you can manage all of your Z-Wave home automation essentials right from one central device. Control not only your alarms, but also your lighting, locks, thermostats, water valves, and much more. So if you're interested in expanding your LYNX Touch system for automation, just make sure to have Z-Wave compatible appliances installed in your home.
On-Premises Video Viewing As an added feature, you can even add surveillance to your system. The LYNX Touch 5200 supports one external camera, which can be displayed from the touchscreen. Please note that this feature only works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
Honeywell Total Connect By adding Honeywell Total Connect services, you can even turn your system into your own 24-hour personal assistant. Get up-to-the-minute news, weather, traffic and emergency alerts, and even use the touchscreen to stay up to date on service and billing information. The information is easy to navigate, and constantly updated for continuous accuracy and reliability.
Additional Features With the LYNX Touch 5200, you get 10 programmable chime tones, 32 unique user codes, automatic stay arming, three panic functions, RF jam protection, an exit error feature, a quick exit feature, and separate modes for Night Stay and Silent Exit. There are even garage door functions which allow you to monitor and control your garage door remotely for added security and convenience. This is truly a home security system for the 21st century.
Order Yours Today If you're looking for a home security and automation system that is versatile, expandable, and guaranteed to enhance your safety and peace of mind, look no further than the Honeywell LYNX Touch 5200. Home Security Store is pleased to offer this intuitive, all-inclusive system at a price you won't find anywhere else, ready to ship to your door. Order yours today, and see for yourself why this is the ultimate budget security system.
- 4.7" color graphic touchscreen
- Resolution 470 x 256 pixels
- 16.7 million colors
- Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Easy to understand icons
- Menu driven navigation
- Quick, accurate programming
- Two dedicated keys – for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing
- Integrated video: System supports one camera, which can be displayed on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support
- Alarm communication to AlarmNet® and lifestyle messaging via the user's Internet connection
- Two-way voice
- Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes®) and the app for Android (available on Google Play™)
- Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of:
- Water valves
- Door locks
- Scenes, schedules and rules
- Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect
- Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts)
- Emergency alerts (tornadoes) – requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package
- Dealer/central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news)
- End-user requests for sales or service
- Advanced Protection Logic™ technology – With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using Honeywell GSM and IP communicators.
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Works with Honeywell Total Connect
- Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices
- Selected event notifications
- Voice chime by zone
- 10 selectable chime tones
- Automatic stay arming
- 32 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 30 Secondary, including Duress and Guest)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- Case tamper
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system
- Night Stay and Silent Exit modes
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
- Garage Door Function
- Up to three garage doors per system
- Unique garage door icon
- View and monitor garage door status
- Auto-secure feature
- Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect
- Garage door control*
- Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules
- Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device
- Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- LYNX Connect† iOS app and app for Android
- Same functions and GUI as the L5200
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Wireless zones – 64 programmable plus 16 dedicated to keyfobs
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- Internal 4G GSM radio option
- Wi-Fi module option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Programmable trigger output
* Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. † LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in the Apple® iTunes® Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
|What's in the box||
(1) LYNX Touch 5200 All-In-One Control System
- Inexpensive Piece of MindReview by Arthur
I could not be happier with my decision. The items arrived fast and were incredibly easy to set up. I had the alarm system up and running in less than 40 minutes.
This New system from Honeywell It is a much better value than any other security system on the market that I know of.
(Posted on 7/31/14)