With the DSC self-contained wireless alarm system (PowerSeries 9047), you get a full-featured home security solution that installs in minutes and eliminates the clutter and expense of pulling wire to a host of sensor and detector accessories. Not only does this help installers move to the next installation quicker helping to increase revenue but it provides them with the flexibility needed during system placement. The wireless device enrollment process allows items such as smoke detectors, motion detectors and door/window contacts to be easily integrated.
- Esthetically pleasing design
- Built-in 2-way audio VOX only or VOX and push-to-talk alarm communication
- Supports 32 wireless zones and 16 wireless keys (without using a zone slot)
- Full 32-character programmable labels
- Enlarged keypad buttons
- 5 programmable function keys
- Intuitive clock programming
- Input/Output terminals* (2) can be programmed to operate as zone inputs or programmable outputs
- Individual FAP keys
- Easy wireless device enrollment process
- Template programming
- 17 user codes
- 128 event buffer
- 1 partition
- False alarm reduction features (CP-01)
Distinctive Esthetic Design
Incorporating esthetics seldom seen in the security industry, the PowerSeries 9047 features bold, contoured lines and enlarged keypad buttons that are easy to interpret and use. Also, despite occupying the smallest footprint of any self-contained wireless alarm system currently available, the PowerSeries 9047 is equipped with the industrys largest, full-message LCD display.
Esthetics aside, the PowerSeries 9047 also features instantaneous, 2-way audio VOX only or VOX and push-to-talk alarm communication with the monitoring station during alarm events through high-quality speakers and microphones.
Wireless Device Enrollment
A simplified wireless device enrollment process greatly reduces overall installation times. Installers no longer need to manually program serial numbers or wireless attributes. Instead, a series of enrollment screens prompt installers to confirm Electronic Serial Numbers (ESN), zone numbers and zone type. If an installer attempts to enroll a device already recognized by the system, the keypad will identify it as a duplicate and display its assigned zone and ESN.
Programming the self-contained wireless alarm system is simplified through template programming. It allows installers to quickly program the functions required for basic operation by entering a 4-digit code. Code prompts exist for pre-defined zone definitions, reporting code formats, communication call directions, and DLS setup. Once the 4-digit code has been programmed, the installer is then prompted to enter the monitoring station telephone number and account code, DLS access code, entry and exit delays, and installer code.
The PowerSeries 9047 is compatible with all DSC 433 MHz wireless devices.
|What's in the box||(1) PowerSeries 9047 Keypad
(1) WS4904 Wireless PIR
(3) WS4945 Wireless Door Contact
(1) WS4939 Wireless Keyfob
(1) Phone Jack/2ft Cord
(1) Backup Battery
(1) Installation Guide
(1) User Guide
(1) Mounting Hardware
- good systemReview by Jimmy inbred
- System was very is to Install had one problem with one program ...Review by Ron
- Great system. Outstanding customer service.Review by name withheld
- I own six Health stores and I Installed a system in each store ...Review by name withheld
Write Your Own Review
|Dimensions||5.4in x 8.07in x 1.53in (138 mm x 205 mm x 39 mm)|
|Power Supply||16.5 VAC/20 VA @ 50/60 Hz|
|Aux+ Output||12.0-12.5 VDC/100 mA|
|Battery Backup||7.2 VDC @ 1500 mAH (24 hr Backup)|
|Operating Environment||32 deg F to 120 deg F (0 deg C to 49 deg C)|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 93%|