When your installation requirements call for additional relay outputs, the 4204 is your answer. The 4204 Intelligent Relay Board adds relays which are connected to the Control/Communicator via the control's console wiring. The relay outputs are programmed by the appropriate control for a variety of functions.
The 4204 is ideal for applications that require additional sounding devices, strobe lights or other devices that need or desire to be controlled by the control panel.
The 4204 is housed in a white plastic case for wall mounting and can be mounted in a Universal Can. If the 4204 is remotely mounted, there are provisions to tamper protect the cover, and the unit so that it cannot be disconnected from the console wiring without detection be the control.
- Adds 4 programmable relays to selected VISTA panels
- Easily wired to control panel
- Fits inside Universal Control Cabinet
- Expand existing security systems with additional output capabilities
- Attractive case design
- Check Control Documentation for compatibility with 4204
|What's in the box||(1) Ademco Relay Board|
Write Your Own Review
|Voltage||12 VDC (from control's remote console connection points)|
|Current||15mA standby plus 40mA per active relay|