The ELK-120 is a high quality, nonvolatile, digitally recordable voice audio driver and electronic siren driver. It features two (2) channels of user recordable voice or sounds with up to 20 seconds of record time. Two additional inputs offer three (3) digitally synthesized siren sounds including yelp, bell, and industrial buzzer sounds. The siren sounds can be triggered in sequence with the voice channels.
The ELK-120 v.2 features 4 channels that can be configured as 2 channels of siren and 2 channels of voice, or all 4 channels can be used for voice. Either way the voice channels are fully recordable and are stored in non-volatile re-programmable memory. Total time of recording is 8 minutes. The Siren channels offer a choice of: Classic Yelp Sound, Temporal Coded Horn, or Pulsing Industrial Horn.
The siren sounds can be triggered in sequence with the voice channels. The channels can be configured to play once or to repeat endlessly. Two channels support our unique ComboTrigger feature, especially designed for controls that have a single alarm output with a pulsing option for fire or burglary. When pulsed, the Temporal Coded Horn fire signal is sounded. The optional ELK-129 Computer Interface may be used to download .WAV sounds from a PC to the ELK-120. Also available is the ELK-124 offering eight recordable voice channels of 1 minute each.
- Four Channels Configurable as: Two Siren and Two Recordable Voice OR Four Recordable Voice.
- Maximum record time is 8 minutes divided between the number of voice channels.
- Siren Sounds: Classic Yelp Siren, Temporal Coded Horn, and Steady Industrial Horn.
- Temporal Coded Horn meets ANSI standard for Audible Emergency Evacuation Signaling.
- Recordings stored in non-volatile memory.
- Voice channels accept momentary triggers.
- "One Shot" or Continuous voice playback settings.
- Option to trigger +V1 and or +S3 channels from a steady or pulsing input ComboTrigger.
- Built-in condenser microphone for recording.
- Adjustable speaker volume and current draw.
- Powerful 24 watt audio amplifier for Speakers.
- Line Level Output Jack for Paging Systems and Amplifiers.
- PC sound card interface connector.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
|What's in the box||(1) ELK Recordable Voice & Siren Module|
- Nice product! Super flexible connectivity!Review by James
Write Your Own Review
|Operating Voltage||11 to 14 Volts DC.|
|Current Draw||.2 to 2 Amps, (depends on volume setting & speaker load).|
|Sound Level||120 db @ 1 meter, 14 vdc, with one 8 ohm speaker.|
|Max. Speaker Loading||4 Ohms.|
|Max. Message Length||2 min. per channel in voice mode or 4 min. per 2 channels in siren mode.|
|Pulsing Input||1/2 to 2 Second Pulse, 50% duty cycle.|
|Size||3" x 5" x 1.25" (76 x 127 x 32mm).|