The New AX-100TFR and AX-200TFR from OPTEX is a Revolution in the perimeter security industry, offering a significant cost saving alternative to a traditional hardwired system. No trenching is required, drastically reducing installation costs. The unit comes wireless ready with a multi functional back box and is compatible with most manufacturers wireless systems. The AX-TFR series comes with four 3.6V batteries, with an avg. lifespan of 5 years on the 100ft model and 3 years on the 200ft model.
- Significant cost saving alternative to traditional hardwired systems
- Long battery life (Approx. five years for the 100TFR and three years for the 200TFR)
- Low battery output and LED (Separate wireless transmitter is required to monitor)
- Works with most manufacturers wireless system
- D.Q. circuit (environmental disqualification)
- IP 55 rated
* Requires 4 transmitters if going to utilize the tamper features.
* Requires 2 transmitters if not going to utilize tamper features.
Transmitter Compatibility List: (Visonic: MCT302) (DSC: WS4945) (Ademco: 5816) (Caddx: NX-650) (Rokonet: WT71M433USA)
|Setup w/ Tamper||Setup w/o Tamper|
1 for receiver
1 for transmitter
1 for trigger
|1 for trigger
1 for tamper
|What's in the box||(1) Optex Wireless 200ft Photoelectric Detector|
Write Your Own Review
|Maximum Arrival Distance||530m (1,740ft.)|
|Detection Method||Infared Beam Interruption Detection|
|Beam Frequency selection||4 Channel|
|Interruption||Variable between 50, 100, 250, 500msec (4 steps)|
|Power Source||3.6V 13.0Ah : LSH20 lithium batteries manufactured by SAFT (not included)
Transmitter: 2 units
Receiver: 2 units
T:490uA + R:320uA
(at 25°C, 3.6VDC)
|Receiver Alarm Output||5 years|
|Alarm Period||2 sec (± 1) nominal|
|D.Q. Output||Form A/B-Solid State Switch : 3.6 VDC, 0.01A|
|Low Battery Output||Form A/B-Solid State Switch : 3.6 VDC, 0.01A|
|Tamper Output for Front Cover||Form C : 3.6VDC, 0.01A
activates when cover removed. (Receiver only)
|Tamper Output for Back Cover||Form C : 3.6VDC, 0.01A
activates when either back box or chassis is removed from the installment.
|Alarm Indicator (Receiver)||(1) Light On - IR Beam not received
(2) Flickering Light - IR Beams not received sufficiently.
(3) Light Off - IR Beams received.
|Power (Transmitter)||Power ON : ON|
|Low Battery||Voltage Reduction : flicker|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F - +140°F (-20°C - +60°C)|
|Operating Ambient Humidity||95%(Max.)|
|Alignment Angle Mounting||± 90° Horizontal, ± 5° Vertical
Indoor/Outdoor, Wall/Pole/Tower mounting
(Optional main unit mounting brackets are required, when the units mount in the tower.)
|Weight||56.5oz (Total weight of transmitter + receiver, excluding accessories)|