Pet-Tolerant Digital PIR Detector
The NEXTPLUS K9-85 is designed to enable homeowners to secure their homes while allowing their pets to move freely anywhere in the house. Employing Visonic's patented "Target Specific Imaging" optical system (TSI(TM)) and unique pet-identification software algorithm, the NEXTPLUS K9-85 has an unprecedented capability to reliably distinguish between human bodies and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85lb).
NEXPLUS K9-85 implements a new generation of patented technologies including FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP), "True Motion Recognition"(TM) with Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR(TM)), and state-of-the-art 3D cylindrical optics.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity and ultimate long term reliability - in an attractive, easily installed device designed for any pet-loving home environment.
NEXTPLUS K9-85 Features
- 15m (50 ft) 90deg. multiple-curtain coverage with creep zone.
- Pet-Tolerant for animals up to 38 kg (85 lb).
- Enhanced false alarm immunity by combned Fresnel and cylindrical optics.
- Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced true digital FM processing.
- Industry's best catch performance based on proprietary Target Specific Imaging(TM) and 3D cylindrical optics.
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition(TM) with exceptionally high sampling rates and "Event Verification" algorithm.
- Remote walk-test capabilities.
- Solid-state relay for silent trouble-free operation.
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation.
- Attractive sleek design suitable for any home or office environment.
- Meets EN50131-2 European standards.
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic Pet-Tolerant Digital PIR Detector|
Write Your Own Review
|Detector Type||Dual element low noise pyroelectric sensor.|
|Lens Data||No. of Curtain Beams: 9
Max. Coverage: 12 x 12 m (40 x 40 ft) / 90°
|Pet Immunity||Up to 38 kg (85 lb).|
|True Motion Event Verification||2 position selector - 1 (OFF) or 2 (ON) motion events.|
|Alarm Period||3 seconds.|
|Visual Indications||LED Lights for about 3 seconds upon transmission of alarm & tamper messages and upon motion detection in the walk test mode.
LED Flashes during the power-up stabilization period, or after restoring (pressing) the tamper switch.
LED Does not light upon transmission of supervision messages.
|Rearm Timer||Rearms the detector 2 minutes after the last alarm. Timer disabled in the walk test mode – not applicable for the DD243 version (see section 1).|
|Height||1.8 - 2.4 m (6 - 8 ft). Recommended height up to 2.1 m (7 ft)|
|Installation Options||Surface or corner.|
|BR-1||Surface mounted swivel bracket, adjustable 30° down and 45° left/45° right.|
|BR-2||BR-1 with a corner adapter|
|BR-3||BR-1 with a ceiling adapter|
|RFI Protection||>20 V/m up to 1000 MHz.|
|Operating Temperatures||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F).|
|Storage Temperatures||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).|
|Compliance with Standards||Designed to meet FCC Part 15 and Directive 1999/5/EC of the European Parliament.|
|Size (H x W x D)||94.5 x 63.5 x 53.0 mm (3-11/16 x 2-1/2 x 2-1/16”).|
|Weight (with battery)||70 g (2.5 oz).|
|PATENTS||U.S. Patents 5,693,943 • 6,211,522 • D445,709 (another patent pending).|