The Best Defense is a Good Offense
The LC-151 detector provide improved outdoor protection against intruders, before they make it too far on to a property or close to premises. With advanced digital signal processing, these detectors provide accurate analysis of body dimensions and differentiation from backgrounds and pets or other animals to ensure reliable detection and false alarm immunity. Digital signal processing provides consistent communication because the signal is resistant to electrical (either radio frequency or electromagnetic) interference. Upon quick analysis of the signal from the detector, if an intruder is identified, the device will instantly notify the alarm system.
PIR & Microwave Sensors Provide High Accuracy to Prevent False Alarms
The LC-151 combines passive infared (PIR) sensor with a microwave sensor for microwave (MW) detection. These elements work to detect intruders without detecting pets or other animals, with the highest level of accuracy. The sensors are easily adjusted to customize range of detection.
Highly Accurate sensors provide quality detection while at the same time ignoring pets or other animals weighing up to 15kg (33lbs) without lens, up to 36kg (80lb) with lens.
Fast and Easy Installation
Once the detector is installed at the recommended height, installers simply conduct a brief walk test, make any necessary adjustments, and the unit is ready to perform. Highly visible LEDs can be viewed at a glance and help the installer identify the detection range from any distance or angle within the coverage pattern.
- Frequency: 10.525 GHz.
- Microwave detection based on Doppler concept.
- N.O. & N.C. relays switched at the same time.
- Installation height is calibration free from 6 ft to 8 ft (1.8 m to 2.4 m).
- Pet Immune up to 33 lbs (15 kg) without pet immunity lens or up to 80lb (36kg) when using supplied LC-F1-15X pet immunity lens.
- PIR sensitivity adjustment.
- MW intensity selection.
- Temperature compensation.
- Microcontroller signal processing.
- Front and back tamper protection.
- Unique waterproof and seal plastic design.
- Detection range: up to 49 ft (15 m).
- Detects human intruders walking or running.
- No maintenance required.
- High RFI/EMI immunity.
- Protection from: direct sunlight, wind up to 30 m/sec, snow and rain, small animals, removal of top cover and removal from mounting bracket.
- Rain and dust proof: IP65.
|What's in the box||(1) DSC Dual Technology Outdoor Motion Detector|
Write Your Own Review
|Dimensions||175mm x 70mm x 45mm
(6.9" x 2.8" x 1.8")
|Weight||210gr (0.46 lb)|
|Detection Method||Single (Two Elements) PIR & Microwave Pulse Doppler|
|Power Input||9.6 to 16VDC|
|Current Draw (Stby)||21mA (±5%)|
|Current Draw (Active)||24mA (±5%)|
|Microwave Frequency||10.525 GHz|
|Tamper Switch: Contact Rating||N.C 28VDC0.1 A with 10 Ohm Series protection resistors|
|RF Immunity||10 V/m plus 80% AM from 80 MHz to 2GHz|
|Operating Temperatures||-35°C~+55°C (-31°F-131°F)|
|IP Rating||IP 65|