Concealed Wide-Angle Miniature PIR
Spy 3 is the world's smallest detector offering concealed protection for rooms and supporting various other control and access applications. It is flush-mounted in a wall, providing coverage of six double-beams in a single detection layer, with a maximum coverage area of 8m/100deg. (25ft/100deg.).
Despite its miniature size, the Spy 3 detector achieves full-size performance by implementing state-of-the-art detection technologies. Backed by 30 years of Visonic expertise, Spy 3 offers industry-leading sensitivity and reliability levels while virtually eliminating false alarms.
Designed for ease of use, Spy 3 is easily installed in any home, office or other commercial environment. It is installed so only the lens is visible - rendering the detector virtually unnoticeable.
Spy 3 Features:
- Virtually concealed after mounting.
- Ideal for security, CCTV and control applications.
- Tiny size: Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in) Length: 70 mm (2.75 in).
- Range: 8m/100deg. (25ft/100deg.).
- Six double beams in a single detection layer.
- Exceptionally high reliability and false alarm immunity.
- RF protection up to 1000 MHz.
- 10-14 VDC power supply.
- Fast and easy installation.
|Part Number||SPY 3|
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic SPY 3 Miniture Wide Angle PIR Detector 25ft x 50ft|
- The main description should contained base electrial wiring diagram Review by name withheld
(Posted on 3/14/11)
- I have used these units in two kinetic art installations. One ...Review by name withheld