No More False Alarms
Pet Immune Motion detectors are perfect solutions for avoiding false alarms from four-legged friends that trigger your alarm system while you're away at work. Most of them are very good and will get the job done, but if you're looking for an extremely reliable, amazingly accurate and long-lasting sensor that you'll never have to worry about, then you want the DSC Wireless Pet Immune PIR (passive infrared) Motion Sensor.
Compatible with most DSC Wireless Alarm Systems, it is among the most technologically advanced detectors available.
This motion sensor is immune from pets weighing up to 60 lbs. (27 kg). It adapts to changing environmental conditions by adjusting critical detection parameters, meaning it will perform at a high level through cold winters and blazing hot summers. With DSC's patented Multi-Level Signal Processing (MLSP), this alarm accessory provides a more accurate detection of human IR (Infrared) energy over a broad range of temperatures.
433 MHz technology features the latest low power RF (Radio Frequency) technology to extend battery life. With a long-life lithium battery, the sensor is capable of up to 9 years of functionality. With digital signal analysis, digital information is accurately understood and is not subject to signal degradation caused by amplification, noise, distortion or signal clapping. For as long as you need, the DSC Wireless Pet Immune PIR Motion Sensor achieves superior detection and false alarm prevention, consistently.
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Digital signal analysis for consistent detection throughout the coverage pattern
- Exceptional catch performance at elevated temperatures
- Patented Multi-Level Signal Processing (MLSP) for accurate detection of human IR energy over a broad range of temperatures
- High-traffic shutdown
- Temperature compensation
- PCB antenna
- 1 long-life lithium battery included; capable of up to
- 9 years of battery life
- Sensitivity adjustment to configure the detector for "normal"
- (high sensitivity) or "hostile" (low sensitivity) environments
- RoHS compliant
- FCC/IC, UL/ULC listed for North America;
- CE compliant for Europe
|What's in the box||(1) DSC Wireless Pet Immune PIR Motion Sensor|
- In the 3 years I have had this installed, I have had 3 false ...Review by Paul
- Wish it instantly transmitted once it detected motion.Review by David
- I also have a small 9 lb cat. I have the sensor mounted eight ...Review by Scott
- This is tricky... However, YOU MUST READ the Manual! There are ...Review by name withheld
- I am a DSC installer, we are facing difficulties when installing ...Review by name withheld
- I also have a 25lb dog who sets this detector off every time.Review by name withheld
- Not pet friendly. I have changed response to slow from fast ...Review by name withheld
- This is a great wireless PIR sensor for the DSC wireless receivers ...Review by Robert
Write Your Own Review
|Dimensions||4 1/4” x 2 1/2” x 2 2/16”
(108 mm x 63.5 mm x 54 mm)
|Battery||CR123A (3 V Lithium)|
|Battery Life||9 Years (Typical)|
|Coverage||40 ft x 40 ft (12 m x 12 m)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55 °C (14-131 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||5-93% RH|