The CL-8A is a digital, code-operated keypads for indoor access control and remote control applications. The keypad can function with virtually every security control panel on the market, and is suitable for surface mounting or flush mounting in a standard single-gang switchbox.
- Self-contained, suitable for flush and surface mounting; supplied with a surface mounting box.
- Includes a 10 A relay, which operates the door strike or performs any desired switching function.
- Programmable on site by use of its own keyboard.
- Non-volatile EEPROM stores programmed data; unaffected by power failure.
- Up to 56 different 1-8 digit user codes can be programmed.
- More than 100 million code combinations are possible.
- User codes may be individually deleted.
- Programmable AUXILIARY open-collector output with seven powerful operating modes.
- Each user code programmable to operate the RELAY, or the AUXILIARY output, or BOTH.
- Programmable relay contact closure duration; toggle (latch/ unlatch) mode may be selected if required.
- PANIC output triggered by pressing the # and * keys simultaneously.
- Three built-in LED indicators.
- REQUEST TO EXIT remote input trips the relay with a remote switch or a detector.
- A penalty timer locks out the keypad for 30 seconds after three consecutive inputs of erroneous codes.
- An AMBUSH digit, if entered after the last digit of the user code, sends a one-second pulse to the PANIC output.
- 9 to 16 or 22 to 26 Volts AC/DC operation.
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic 50 User Digital Keypad|
Write Your Own Review
|Code composition||1 to 8 digits, any combination|
|Keypad type||12 keys, 3 X 4, tactile operation|
|Operating voltage||9-16 or 22-26 V AC/DC, selected with jumper|
|Current drain||15 mA in the standby state, 55 mA with relay and AUXILIARY output active|
|Power failure immunity||EEPROM retains all programmed information even during total power loss|
|Other protections||Watch-dog protection from processor hang-up.|
|Relay control||Programmable for 1 – 98 seconds pull-in duration, or for toggle (latching/unlatching) mode|
|Relay contact rating||10 A / 30 VAC or DC|
|AUX and PANIC output
|Up to 100 mA (each protected by an 18 ohm series resistor)|
|LEDs||Green indicates keypad status, Red and yellow have 1K ohm series resistors and terminals for external connections|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C to 65°C (-4°F to 149°F)|
|Size (H x W x D)||118 x 72 x 33 mm (4-5/8 x 2-3/16 x 1-3/8 in.)|
|Weight||122 g (4.3 oz)|