Honeywell's 6460 Premium Alpha Keypad Family gives dealers the ability to differentiate from the competition and close more sales by offering value-added features and a new aesthetic style that is unmatched. The unique, symmetric plastic design and color schemes make this an ideal choice whether your customers have a light decor in their hallways, offices, stainless steel kitchens and garages or are just looking for something a little more rugged for their warehouses.
The center plug can be emblazoned with your dealer logo to help build your brand, increase your advertising exposure and serve as a referral tool. You can offer customization to the end-user as well as custom-programming the zones (e.g. Jennifer's Bedroom, Garage Door, etc.), so they know the exact nature and location of an alarm-allowing them to react quickly.
The vivid, negative-mode display and negative-etched keys give the keypad a little more of the cool factor and increase visibility in a darker area or from a distance. The four function keys are easily accessible and can be programmed for quick arming, controlling lights, opening a garage door, panic situations, health emergencies and much more. Self-adhesive labels are included.
- New symmetric design for a higher-end look
- Silver and black style is ideal for new applications like stainless steel kitchens, warehouses and garages (option in white and grey; 6460W)
- Negative-etched keys and vivid, negative-mode display for a contemporary, unique style
- Customizable plug for dealer logo
- Customizable zones to simplify end-user operation
- Four programmable function keys
- Speaker with audible beeps to indicate system status, exit/entry delay and alarm situations
- Large, 32-character display for greater visibility
- LED indicators for system (Armed and Ready to Be Armed)
|What's in the box||(1) Honeywell Premium Alpha Keypad - White & Grey|
Write Your Own Review
|Physical||5-9/16"H x 6-3/4"W x 1"D|
|Displays||2 x 16 alpha-numeric supertwist LCD, backlit|
|Current||150mA in alarm (ARMED LED lit, LCD backlight and sounder on), reduces to 40mA when panel is operating in standby mode (backlight off)|
|Wiring||- (Black): Ground
+ (Red): +12 VDC (Aux. Power)
D1 (Green): "Data in" to control panel
D0 (Yellow): "Data out" from control panel
|Compatibility||Fully compatible with all VISTA control panels|