Discover the Value of Voice
Honeywell's Voice Keypads let you easily add voice to any VISTA control, providing you with a great upsell opportunity! They actually talk to the homeowner-providing security system status and zone information in clear, spoken English (i.e. "AWAY" or "STAY"). A host of convenient, user-friendly features make security system operation easier than ever, and they'll have all of your customers talking. Best of all, there's no additional hardware to buy or wires to run-saving you time and money while adding value to each and every sale. Sounds like a great opportunity to us.
Talking Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160V Talking Alpha Display Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. It takes the guesswork out of operating a security system by speaking system status and zone information in plain English. Homeowners can also use the 6160V to record and playback voice messages.
The attractive white console blends with any decor, and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The oversized function keys remain easily accessible even when the keypad door is closed.
The 6160V also has a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English messages.
- Speaks system status and zone information
- Zones and system events displayed in plain English
- Family message center
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- No confusing blinking lights
- Four programmable function keys
- Keys continuously backlit for visibility
- White with removable door; fits any decor
|What's in the box||(1) 6160V - Honeywell Talking Alpha Display Keypad|
Write Your Own Review
• 5-5/16"H x 7-3/8"W x 1-3/16"D
(135mm x 190mm x 30mm)
• - (Black): Ground
• + (Red): +12 VDC (Aux. Power)
• D1 (Green): “Data in” to control panel
• D0 (Yellow):“Data out” from control panel
• Compatible with all VISTA Controls
• Need VISTA-15P/VISTA-20P for voice chime