PowerSeries Neo Keypads: Broad range designed for user-friendliness.
PowerSeries Neo wireless keypads are a primary interface to this revolutionary hybrid system. In keeping with PowerSeries Neo's wide spectrum installation solutions, the PowerSeries Neo keypads are available in a number of options as a solution for any type of installations. The choice of options is extensive, from touchscreens and hardwired keypads available in various display options, through to PowerG-enabled wireless keypads and models with built-in transceivers. The common denominators are ease of installation, simplistic programming and user-friendly interfaces.
- 6 language support
- Global partition status
- Up to 128 hardwired or wireless zones supported
- Full 32-character programmable labels
- Menu programming
- Modern, slim-line landscape keypad
- White backlit keys
- Blue LCD display
- Displays outdoor temperature
- 5 programmable function keys
- Intuitive clock programming
- Input/Output terminal
- Fire, medical and panic keys
- Adjustable backlight and keypad buzzer
- Dual wall-mount and front cover tamper
- Available with English function keys
- Proximity with MPT mini prox tags
DSC alarm system keypads are the main interface between you, the user, and your home security system. They accept commands through the keys, and output information using a visual display and audible tones. Alarm keypads use a 22 gage 4 conductor wire connection to the main alarm panel, in almost all cases. Two of the conductors are used for 12-volt power, while the other two are for data.
|What's in the box||(1) DSC Full Message LCD Keypad w/ English Keys, Built-in PowerG Transceiver & Prox Support|