Conrol Keyfobs MCT-102
Supervised Hand-held PowerCode Wireless Transmitters
MCT-102 (2-button) hand-held PowerCode wireless transmitters are designed for emergency and control applications in supervised wireless security systems, as well as home automation and remote control systems.
When activated, each colored button initiates transmission of a PowerCode 24-bit ID command code - which is selected from 16 million possible combinations, and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce. A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmission from multiple devices. A built-in selector can be used to enable automatic transmission of periodic supervision signals to confirm system connectivity at all times.
These ergonomically designed hand-held devices are available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards. They are powered by a standard long-life Lithium battery, and feature visible and transmitted low battery reporting when the battery needs to be replaced. A metal belt-clip is provided for maximum operation convenience.
- 1, 2 and 4 button (channels) models
- Attractive modern ergonomic design
- Fully supervised (selectable)
- Superior transmission range
- Smart anti-collision algorithm supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible code combinations
- Long-life standard lithium battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Metal belt-clip for convenient use (supplied)
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax(R) and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic PowerCode 2 Channel Transmitter|
Write Your Own Review
|Frequency (MHz)||315, 404, 418, 433.92 or other frequencies according to local requirements.|
|Encoding||24-bit digital word, over 16 million combinations.|
|Transmission Duration||As long as the button is kept pressed, or 3-seconds (depending on DIP switch setting).|
|Power Source||3.6 V battery, size 1/2 AA, Tadiran type TL-2150 or equivalent.|
|Battery Supervision||Automatic reporting of battery condition data as part of any transmission.|
|Battery Life Expectancy||3 years (for typical use)|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 49°C (32° to 120°F).|
|Dimensions||104 x 44 x 24 mm (4-1/8 x 1-3/4 x 15/16 in.).|
|Weight||50 g (1-3/4 oz).|
|Compliance with Standards||Meets FCC Part 15, ETS 300-220 and MPT1340.
The 433.92 MHz units comply with the European Council Directive EMC 89/336/EEC & 92/31/EEC and bear the CE mark and certification.