PowerG Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector SMD-427 PG2
SMD-427 PG2 is a fully supervised wireless heat and photoelectric smoke detector that is compatible with PowerMaster residentail alarm systems. With a streamlined design that fits any residential or commercial application, SMD-427 PG2 has a significantly longer battery life of up to eight years, enabling easy and low-cost maintenance.
By sensing rapid temperature changes in areas where they may occur SMD-427 PG2 activates an alarm when the temperature reaches 50deg.C (122deg.F) and start increasing rapidly.
The detector also achieves superior smoke detection sensitivity levels by providing early warning of a developing fire. When smoke is detected, SMD-427 PG2 issues a transmission with a loud-sounding alarm, making it impossible to miss any event.
To ensure highly reliable communication, SMD-427 PG2 uses Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology which combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
SMD-427 PG2 Features:
- Modern design suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Activates an alarm when the temperature reaches 50deg.C (122deg.F) and starts increasing rapidly
- Loud (85db) alarm sound at 3m (10ft)
- Longer battery life of up to 5-8 years (according to the battery type) and easy battery replacement
- 3V lithium battery type
- Internal sensitivity test button
- Audio and visual sensitivity degradation indicators notify when the sensor needs to be cleaned
- Simple wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
- Back tamper
- Fully certified by the most strict and demanding international standards for safety products in Europe (EN14604 for smoke detectors)
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic PowerMaster PowerG Wireless Smoke & Heat Detector|
Write Your Own Review
|Battery type||3V, CR123A / CR17450 Lithium battery|
|Weight (including battery)||165g (5.8oz)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Dimensions||120 x 63mm (4.7 x 2.5in)|