The WIRELESS-CO2KIT is a kit that includes (1) Visonic MCT-442 Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector and (1) Visonic MCR-304 Single-Output Wireless PowerCode Receiver.
The MCT-442 wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector gives early warning of CO poisoning danger, preventing damage to vital organs and even death. As a fully supervised wireless detector, the MCT-442 transmits all alerts to the control panel, which instantly forwards the alert to a central station or private phone number. That enables a rapid and effective response to remove the CO poisoning danger, protecting children, the elderly and even pets, from an invisible and potentially deadly threat.
The MCR-304 superheterodyne receiver is designed for easy and cost-effective upgrading of your hardwired alarm system to operate with wireless devices like the MCT-442. The MCR-304 is compatible with all Visonic PowerCode™ and CodeSecure™ devices, and can support an impressive 10 wireless devices at once, including hand-held and portable units, window/door transmitters and a variety of detectors and other devices.
The WIRELESS-CO2KIT then is the perfect kit that will protect your family from an invisible poison without having to undergo the headache of a wired installation.
- Fully wireless and supervised detector transmits alarm and functionality alerts to the PowerMax® control panel, which notifies the user and/or the central station
- Gives early warning of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning danger, providing visual and audial alarm indications when CO is detected
- Loud built-in alarm buzzer (95db) and a large flashing LED alarm
- Continuous auto-testing and manual testing
- Five-year life, with end-of-life notification
- Battery operated, ensuring continuous protection; low battery and sensor end of life indications
- Easy wall or ceiling installation (with bracket), with no need for cabling work; simple battery replacement
- Back tamper
- Available in a variety of frequency bands, the MCT-442 has been granted the most demanding CO detection certifications in Europe.
- Cost-effective system upgrading from wired to wireless
- Designed for security alarm and control applications
- Easily integrated into most alarm control panels
- Supports up to 10 wireless devices in a single output
- Full supervision to ensure continuous system operation at all times
- Provides low battery, tamper and inactivity indications
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Supports the complete variety of Visonic PowerCode and CodeSecure wireless devices
|What's in the box||(1) MCR-304 - Visonic Wireless PowerCode Receiver
(1) MCT-442 - Visonic Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector