Add wireless carbon monoxide detector to your existing hardwire alarm system. The technology behind the product allows easy installation and utilizes state-of-the-art electro-chemical sensor technology providing optimum protection.
Every home should have a carbon monoxide detector installed. They are easy to install and can save the lives of your family members.
There are many ways in which carbon monoxide can be released into your home and cause respiratory damage to your lungs, or worse, death. The following is a list of items that may cause CO to enter your home: Fireplaces, Heaters, Hot Water Heaters, Gas Stoves / Ovens, Automobiles (Attached garages), Grills; propane, gas or charcoal, Kerosene Heaters and Dryers with clogged ductwork.
- High sensitivity super-heterodyne receiver
- One zone changeover high-current relay contact output
- Accepts signals from up to 4 NoVA transmitters
- Received signal and interference indication
- Momentary or toggle output modes for alarm and on/off applications
- Dipole antenna
- 12V DC power input
- Integrated transmitter designed for use with the RISCO Groups wireless alarm systems
- Easy to install
- Monitors carbon monoxide in a continuous manner
- Loud alarm (85 dB) when detecting a buildup of carbon monoxide
- Test Button
- Continuous Self-testing function
- Complies with the requirements of UL Standard 2034
|What's in the box||(1) NoVA I Single Zone Add-On Wireless Receiver
(1) Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector